PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else...

rhar
09-11-2013, 04:20 AM
Get this weird dizzy head feeling when they eyespan across a room. I can be out to dinner and then turn my head to talk to whoever I am with and bam feels like things are moving in slow motion and I feel dizzy and off balance. Then I worry when I get up I won't be able to walk.
Arrrhgggg I just hate this so much...

shelley15
09-11-2013, 06:34 AM
Yep I get this, its horrible I thought I was the only one. I get it when I'm walking aswell which leaves me off balance

Malyn
09-11-2013, 12:44 PM
I get this almost everyday due to sinus and anxiety

rhar
09-11-2013, 01:55 PM
Yep I get this, its horrible I thought I was the only one. I get it when I'm walking aswell which leaves me off balance

Do you get it all day eve when you don't feel anxious??

shelley15
09-11-2013, 02:00 PM
Yeah, even when I'm not anxious it still happens so I'm anxious most if the time now cos when it happens it panics me

rhar
09-11-2013, 02:16 PM
Yeah, even when I'm not anxious it still happens so I'm anxious most if the time now cos when it happens it panics me

Same. It does my head in. I hate going out for dinner bc that's when it happens most

shelley15
09-12-2013, 03:29 AM
I avoid going out cos it scares me do much and where I'm off balance and feel lightheaded I think I'm going to fall over

rhar
09-12-2013, 03:40 AM
I avoid going out cos it scares me do much and where I'm off balance and feel lightheaded I think I'm going to fall over

Yep I'm exactly the same. I sit there and my head feels dizzy and weird and I feel like I will fall backwards or pass out

mandipants84
09-12-2013, 05:02 AM
I've had the same thing constantly for over 2 months now. Even when i'm not having an attack i'm dizzy and it's way worse during an attack

mandipants84
09-12-2013, 05:04 AM
Still anxious and now I have horrible restlessness in arms and legs. How do you get rid of that? Omg, this do sucks! I'm so tired of feeling like this

shelley15
09-12-2013, 05:23 AM
Still anxious and now I have horrible restlessness in arms and legs. How do you get rid of that? Omg, this do sucks! I'm so tired of feeling like this

Its 100 times worse when I'm anxious aswell, my dr said its where are muscles in our head/neck/shoulders are tence so when we are more anxious the muscles are so tence its making you feel dizzy. I experienced restlessness in my arms and legs yesterday for the first time I thought I was dying.

mandipants84
09-12-2013, 05:35 AM
God,I can't believe what I've become. I used to be so happy! I've never been the type to be afraid of anything, now everything frightens me and sends me into a panic attack! I hate it

shelley15
09-12-2013, 05:38 AM
Same as I was wasent scared of anything before now every little things scared me, even the most stupid things I hate it

shelley15
09-12-2013, 05:39 AM
Same as nothing used to scare me now everything scares me and send me in to panic even the most stupid things, I hate it so much to I'm not who I used to be

lee2
09-12-2013, 07:50 AM
Mandipants do you have anti anxiety meds..those would help u...I in bad shape and they've helped me..

lee2
09-12-2013, 07:52 AM
Shelley15 I know how u feel I lost my self 4 months ago...and hanging on by a thread...I have my two kids o love so much...this has broken my heart

shelley15
09-12-2013, 07:53 AM
Shelley15 I know how u feel I lost my self 4 months ago...and hanging on by a thread...I have my two kids o love so much...this has broken my heart

Its been 5 months since I felt really bad? I have one kid and it breaks my heart to that I can't take him out and be happy

Applecherry
09-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Yes, everytime I am in an anxious mood.

lee2
09-12-2013, 09:36 AM
Shelley I hear u..I can go out but just don't feel right..I feel like a mental patient...my doesn't feel like I.dying mine are like I losing my mind..and going ti not be able to.take care of of my kids...and they ate my world

mandipants84
09-12-2013, 12:23 PM
Shelley I hear u..I can go out but just don't feel right..I feel like a mental patient...my doesn't feel like I.dying mine are like I losing my mind..and going ti not be able to.take care of of my kids...and they ate my world

I feel exactly the same way! I don't have insurance so can't afford medical care. I was on Klonipin and Prozac but don't have the money so I just sit here and go crazy a little at a time. I'm to the pint that I just can't go on. I started taking 5HTP today that is a natural supplement for Prozac

lee2
09-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Your gonna make it Shelley...WERE gonna make it...we have are kids...there has to be a place to help with meds

lee2
09-12-2013, 01:22 PM
U said u have son right

shelley15
09-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Your gonna make it Shelley...WERE gonna make it...we have are kids...there has to be a place to help with meds

I hope so I'm getting fed up of not enjoying myself, I don't want it it effect my child. Yes I have a 2 year old son

lee2
09-12-2013, 06:19 PM
I REALLY know what u mean...I am on meds and I still feel the same...

Malyn
09-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Me too, the dizzy feeling make me anxious. I been like this for more than a year. I take 100 mg of Zoloft for a year now but still anxious. Infact I was ready to go to work I am already by the door and feeling weird very lightheaded so I decided to stay home. The problem is we analyze our symptoms and very sensitive to little symptoms. Ike I know the dizzy feeling is because Mainly allergy and sinus related but it got worse bec of the anxiety. I always worry that if I'm at work or walking I will pass out. I have a phobia bec one time I was walking and suddenly I got so dizzy I couldn't walk. Now everytime I feel dizzy I panic which make it worse

Kmann1969
09-12-2013, 08:57 PM
Me too, the dizzy feeling make me anxious. I been like this for more than a year. I take 100 mg of Zoloft for a year now but still anxious. Infact I was ready to go to work I am already by the door and feeling weird very lightheaded so I decided to stay home. The problem is we analyze our symptoms and very sensitive to little symptoms. Ike I know the dizzy feeling is because Mainly allergy and sinus related but it got worse bec of the anxiety. I always worry that if I'm at work or walking I will pass out. I have a phobia bec one time I was walking and suddenly I got so dizzy I couldn't walk. Now everytime I feel dizzy I panic which make it worse

I'm the same.... Errrr

lee2
09-12-2013, 09:24 PM
I just scared I gonna lose it at work...and have a panic attack..and mine again are not like I dying but like I going crazy

mlj86
09-12-2013, 09:39 PM
I just scared I gonna lose it at work...and have a panic attack..and mine again are not like I dying but like I going crazy

I've had a full blown anxiety/panic attack at work, I'm the only female in a warehouse with a bunch of men (talk about uncomfortable) I started shaking like a leaf and thought I was going to pass out but I ended up taking a seat for a few mins held back tears and asked one of the guys to get me some water (I was quite proud on how I handled the situation when faced with it!).

Stephj526
09-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Get this weird dizzy head feeling when they eyespan across a room. I can be out to dinner and then turn my head to talk to whoever I am with and bam feels like things are moving in slow motion and I feel dizzy and off balance. Then I worry when I get up I won't be able to walk.
Arrrhgggg I just hate this so much...

I thought it was just me! I definitely get this. Haven't found a cute yet, just try to ignore it.

rhar
09-13-2013, 01:32 AM
I thought it was just me! I definitely get this. Haven't found a cute yet, just try to ignore it.

It really sucks :(