PDA

View Full Version : Issues communicating with Boss

jennypenny1243
09-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Several times when my boss is trying to explain something to me or have any kind of one-on-one conversation/interaction, it always ends up going sour! Either he doesn't like the way I am responding or there has been some kind of miscommunication. I feel that he always interprets our conversations as me being disrespectful or rude to him. He will then walk away and I am left feeling like an ***-hole. He is also very quick to believe "guilty until proven innocent". He will often tell me (and others) I messed something up. When he realizes that it was actually done correctly he will then take back his accusations and walk away.

I can honestly say that I am not normally interpreted as being a rude person so it can be very frustrating when he interprets me as being disrespectful with it is NOT my intention at all!

It stresses me out and because of my BPD I often over analyze interactions with others, get upset, and then lose control of my emotions. I just want to know how to communicate with my boss without getting so upset when there are miscommunications and I am made out to be the ***.