PDA

View Full Version : Didnt sleep good

emtw12
09-10-2013, 02:57 AM
had the worst sleep took me ages to fall asleep and felt like I kept waking up feeling shaky heart racing and sore weak arm urghh :(

emtw12
09-10-2013, 03:10 AM
does anyone else find it hard to sleep cos of feeling shaky heart racing and pain somewhere what's causing the shakiness and heart racing?? I think I woke up to it :(

petrified
09-10-2013, 04:12 AM
Yeah I do I also feel like I will just fall asleep and its like my heart is restarting like getting an electric shock. Or I will get a pain in my arm or leg like a dull ache that keeps me up

emtw12
09-10-2013, 04:13 AM
Yes I got the dull ache in arm and started feelig shaky n heart racing I was half asleep but it was horrible first time it's happened.. it always worryds me even tho I get the pains alot I always get chest and arm pain n short of breathe n always worry why can't I have different symptoms :(

petrified
09-10-2013, 04:22 AM
I no how you feel it's horrible mine all started with a dental infection 4 weeks ago I've still got infection and I've had loads of antibiotics and still on a course so chances the infection will get worse are slim. I've never had anxiety before and it's terrifying, my poor husband is fed up also I'm constantly ringing him and keeping him up at night because my heart rate goes funny or I have pain in my leg. I can't imagine how it would feel going through it alone. How long have you had anxiety? Are you taking any meds? Have you had it before? I think I did when I was really little as I was convinced I would spontaneously combust and couldn't sleep because of it.

emtw12
09-10-2013, 04:34 AM
I've had it since my son was 2 month I just felt like I couldn't breathe one day and felt all faint I was in a packed place at the time went to doctors he says I had a viral but 8 months on I'm worse than ever with all these horrible symptoms! It started with chest pain but then slowly more symptoms come on and now i get chest pain arm/hand pain back pain shortness of breathe random pains everyday heart racing then not being able to feel my heart beat its scary :( (there all more at the left side too) but arm and hand pains on the right side too. don't live with my partner so it's just me and my son and it happens mostly at night so I worry like mad that somethings gonna happen but i have the same symptoms all the time so dont no why i cant see im ok :/ I'm not on any meds my doc says she's trying to avoid them but I feel like I can't cope with feeling like this it's stopping me doing things with my son.. I'm scared to be alone and ever since that time 8 month ago I've been scared to go too far from home.. i just don't no how anxiety can cause all these symptoms. i do hope they go away sometime or i can find a med to help but ive had them for months already.. what about you? do u no of any meds that'll help? x

petrified
09-10-2013, 04:45 AM
8 months bless you I'm a wreck after 4 weeks, yeah my symptoms are usually all the same mine switch from right to left. Google is my worst enemy. Funnily enough my doctor told me I had a virul infection too. My son is nine and I feel like the worst mother ever at the minute. Night time is really bad for me too I'm exhausted but my mind won't switch off. I'm not on any meds but did use propananol during my driving test and they worked fab. I'm contemplating asking for them again just to make me feel a little normal again. Good luck to you I think you are doing amazing coping with this on your own and caring for your child :-)

emtw12
09-10-2013, 04:59 AM
Ah ive got propanolol here but my doctors telling me not to use it now :/ but if it works good il try it. Thank you and hope you feel better too, if you ever need a chat just pm me :)

petrified
09-10-2013, 05:08 AM
Thanks it's nice to no I'm not alone :-)