PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Bladder!

Shadowtime
09-09-2013, 10:16 PM
One of the most annoying symptoms I currently deal with is excess urination in situations where I feel that 'escape' is embarrassing. For example, if I have a lecture followed by a tutorial, I will always need to go to the toilet once during the three hours. The fear is that people will notice that I go to the toilet every week during class, which makes the problem worse. Also, if I ever go to the cinema to see a film, I'll need to go to the toilet at least once during it.

Some days when I'm not stressed, I may only go 3-4 times for the entire day, yet when I'm nervous, 3 times in 2 hours is nothing.

Anyone else have this problem?

Blessed
09-10-2013, 07:01 AM
One of the most annoying symptoms I currently deal with is excess urination in situations where I feel that 'escape' is embarrassing. For example, if I have a lecture followed by a tutorial, I will always need to go to the toilet once during the three hours. The fear is that people will notice that I go to the toilet every week during class, which makes the problem worse. Also, if I ever go to the cinema to see a film, I'll need to go to the toilet at least once during it.

Some days when I'm not stressed, I may only go 3-4 times for the entire day, yet when I'm nervous, 3 times in 2 hours is nothing.

Anyone else have this problem?

Yes very annoying. I can lay down to sleep and my normal is 4-5 times getting up within a two hour period before I go to sleep. It's like my bladder doesn't empty each time although I know it does

lostinmydreams
09-10-2013, 10:18 AM
I always have to empty my bladder about 4 times before I start work because of how anxious I am. Otherwise I can go for so long without using a bathroom. It's something I have gotten used to.