PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with me?

petrified
09-09-2013, 05:21 PM
Honestly why can't I just be normal it's stupid o clock and I'm debating making coffee to stay awake all night so I don't die in my sleep I only had a tooth out now I've convinced myself I have blood positioning. I have a migraine from hell my head is telling me it's probably because I'm tired and been to the dentist but there's that horrible thought telling me the infection has spread to my brain arghhhh fed up!!!

Jcsmith0817
09-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Hey. I deal with the same problem having some intense anxiety over health, how I feel, assuming and making the worst possible scenarios when none of them have ever happened! To be honest from reading books and practice.. No one is perfect.. no one is unique, no one is odd.. We all have challenging challenged in life and for me and you and 87 millions others. we deal with anxiety everyday... I used to have bad heart palpitations and felt like I was having a stroke or heart attack and many other symptoms. its a hard battle nit honestly can be owned/

reply with how you feel and ill help you get thru it just like i have been

Stephj526
09-09-2013, 09:27 PM
Honestly why can't I just be normal it's stupid o clock and I'm debating making coffee to stay awake all night so I don't die in my sleep I only had a tooth out now I've convinced myself I have blood positioning. I have a migraine from hell my head is telling me it's probably because I'm tired and been to the dentist but there's that horrible thought telling me the infection has spread to my brain arghhhh fed up!!!

I used to have so many thoughts like that. That if I fell asleep I would die in my sleep. Truth be told though, I was doing more harm to my body trying to stay awake. I even went as far as writing my mom an "incase" letter.

Try to think more positive. I know it's hard, but remember every night you've felt that way and woke up the next morning. Eventually those thoughts will help. I wish I could tell you it's an overnight change, but it isn't. I still suffer from anxious thoughts all the time, but they're a lot less severe than they used to be. Hope you get some rest?

petrified
09-10-2013, 04:01 AM
Eventually fell asleep for 3 hours but feeling worse, migraine, dizzy, I keep gagging trying to be sick, back pains, shivery, breathing hard and exhausted, oh and heart beating fast. I'm really scared I'm dying and my husbands at work I really don't no what to do

Jcsmith0817
09-10-2013, 10:35 AM
These are all symptoms of anxiety and something you can adjust too and fix. I use too and still have the same issues as you are experiencing. I do get the dizzy, nausea feeling all day. Feel like I'm going to faint or fall down. heat beating faster as if I am having a heart attack and higher pulse. I feel paralyzed. I do get the shakes really bad at times, and always feeling exhausted and fatigued, the best thing we can do is fight it, and not let it control us. we have too let it know we are stronger then anxiety. its all the power of the human mind. I suggest too go too a bookstore or online and order some psychology books and anxiety relief books, they work a ton on rewiring the brain and making positive thoughts!