PDA

View Full Version : I'm existing, not living!!!!

needshelp
10-19-2005, 10:19 AM
I have no clue as to why I have these attacks. I've tried to figure it out, and it's just as exhausting as the panics I have. These evil and disabling feelings have taken over my life completey. I sometimes think it would be easier to die than have to live through another panic attack. I just want to be and feel normal. 22 years of this ENOUGH!

shoe
10-19-2005, 10:32 AM
hi needshelp.

i know its tough living with it.. i think its been 19 years myself living with social anxiety, its not fun at all.

as to why you have the attacks - have you seen psychologists and tried to figure out what underlying feelings might be causing the attacks?

brickyard_red
10-19-2005, 12:14 PM
Welcome needshelp, I'm very glad you found your way to this forum! I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so overwhelmed at this point in time. I know what it is like to just want the world to stop so you can get off, but believe me my friend, it's worth it to stay on! If you are having any suicidal thoughts at all, please please tell someone near you that can help you! It is a permanent solution to a tempary problem! I know it feels like it is never going to get better and this is how it is going to be for the rest of your life right now, but it will get better. You will find help and you will learn to deal with these panic attacks and anxious feelings you are having. You just can't give up!
You have us now to sound off on, we may not always be able to tell you what to do or how to "fix it" but we will always lend an ear and a shoulder if need be. This is a safe and caring environment where you don't have to be afraid to voice what is really on your mind. Hang in there my friend! There is light at the end.

Cath :)