PDA

View Full Version : Had a tooth extraction today now im terrified to sleep

petrified
09-09-2013, 04:08 PM
Hi all I had a tooth extraction today the tooth was really infected, so of course I can't go to sleep now because I must have developed sepsis. I am feeling feverish and have a migraine from hell. What's the chances this is anxiety or something sinister

onebreathatatime
09-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Hi all I had a tooth extraction today the tooth was really infected, so of course I can't go to sleep now because I must have developed sepsis. I am feeling feverish and have a migraine from hell. What's the chances this is anxiety or something sinister

What did your dentist say about it?

petrified
09-09-2013, 06:40 PM
Just it was better to take it out because its been making me poorly, I've had 3 courses of antibiotics but they haven't worked. I've got another lot to start tomorrow I also had antibiotics through my vein on Friday as the infection had spread to my collar bone

onebreathatatime
09-09-2013, 06:54 PM
Just it was better to take it out because its been making me poorly, I've had 3 courses of antibiotics but they haven't worked. I've got another lot to start tomorrow I also had antibiotics through my vein on Friday as the infection had spread to my collar bone

So I just looked up sepsis and from what you are saying you have as symptoms, I am thinking it's just an infection and you will get better.. it just takes time. Of course you are going to feel worse, that's what our anxiety does. I would rest as much as you can, and try to keep your mind off of it. Hang in there. :)

petrified
09-09-2013, 06:58 PM
Thanks I appreciate your reply and I will try :-)