PDA

View Full Version : Vicious Cycle...

SleeplessInPA
09-09-2013, 03:19 PM
Everyone (including my doc) keeps telling me that if I start to exercise it will help me to feel better. I know this is true but I can't get myself to do it. I am exhausted ALL THE TIME! I am sick of feeling this way but at the same time I can't get out of this rut I am in...

rachbond
09-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Hey hun I've been in the same boat I've download an app called anxiety free I swear by it it beats exercise I'd give that a try what's other symptoms u have

SleeplessInPA
09-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Oh ok, I will check it out. Do you have the Iphone or Android? I am terribly tired and my body constantly feels heavy/weak. For a long time I thought it might be my anxiety/depression, but now I am not so sure. Even when my anxiety is under control, I still feel lethargic. Last year when I went to the doc she told me I was Vitamin D deficient, so I started taking Vitamin D.

solta
09-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Oh ok, I will check it out. Do you have the Iphone or Android? I am terribly tired and my body constantly feels heavy/weak. For a long time I thought it might be my anxiety/depression, but now I am not so sure. Even when my anxiety is under control, I still feel lethargic. Last year when I went to the doc she told me I was Vitamin D deficient, so I started taking Vitamin D.

I used to be really active but not so much anymore. Going to the gym was exciting and something I really looked forward to but now... Lets just say its hard to get up and go. During the periods when I feel completely fine I'm still excited about exercising, though. I try to do it when I'm anxious but its hard. Try to fight the feeling and just go. That's what I always try to do.