PDA

View Full Version : UGH...Bad morning!

SleeplessInPA
09-09-2013, 06:32 AM
Good morning all,
I hope you had a nice weekend! My weekend was ok, up until yesterday. My anxiety was very high and I felt crappy all day. Today I am leaving for a business trip (only 2 days) and not only did I wake up anxious but now I feel like I am getting sick (sore throat/congestion). All I want to do is cry!! I am so sick of feeling anxious all the time, I just want to feel normal again

laurentellez
09-09-2013, 07:36 AM
Relax, you will be fine. Anyone can be anxious about traveling.. even a person who doesn't suffer from anxiety. Its just a normal process of the body. .

SleeplessInPA
09-09-2013, 08:16 AM
It's strange, I am not anxious about traveling, I usually love to travel! I just woke up anxious for no reason, tired, and not feeling well. Lately I have felt very run down :(

laurentellez
09-09-2013, 08:20 AM
You are wearing yourself out. And this is causing ur mind to be anxious. Traveling is hard for a lot but is fun. U get to see new Things. have fun

SleeplessInPA
09-09-2013, 08:39 AM
Thank you! It's a 3 hour ride and I am not driving, so I am hoping I can relax in the car. We have a dinner tonight but I should have an hour or two to lay down before dinner. I have so much going on right now and none of it is stuff I can eliminate at the moment. Also, I have no vacation or sick time left at work :(

laurentellez
09-09-2013, 08:41 AM
Awww even better. Looking out the window.. my favorite. . Kicking back enjoying life... what could be better? ? Having zero anxiety could be better lol.. oh well baby steps

SleeplessInPA
09-09-2013, 08:43 AM
I know!! I'm hoping I can get a nap in...but the one lady is a yapper! LOL

laurentellez
09-09-2013, 08:49 AM
Lol.. I know how that goes haha