PDA

View Full Version : anxiety during pregnancy help

larmer
09-07-2013, 07:50 AM
Today I was so bad , have got out of breath after just eating and I cant stop sighing it driving me mad is this common during pregnancy as my anxiety not good know :(

Dahila
09-07-2013, 08:05 AM
I have no idea, I was anxious when I was pregnant, very much so but i had reasons to be scared, having the blood conflict with my husband and me being on meds for Asthma. Everything went fantastic, Kids are grown up ;)))

larmer
09-07-2013, 08:13 AM
thanks Dahlia, just wish I new what my sighing and out of breath meant x

Dahila
09-07-2013, 08:45 AM
I would be a good idea to check it with doc, please. It can be hormones but can be something else. :))

Lin
09-09-2013, 10:45 PM
Good idea to get checked out with your doctor. Then if you know it is your hormones playing you up it is easier to deal with that than worry it might be something else as well.
I have been married for 28 years and from 1985 to 1996 had constant bouts of post natal depression because of hormone imbalance, and also pelvic inflammation disease caused by hormone imbalance. Since 1996 I was fine until 2008 when the menopause started. Since 2011 the depression and anxiety have been really bad. I am taking new gynae meds to try to get rid of the hormones but they give me really bad PMT, so irrational tempers and low moods, which are really hard to control.
I am coming back next time as a man because hormones definitely don't like me.
Hope you get some relief and can enjoy your pregnancy, it is such a special time, and especially once your baby is born. If you don't feel well after the baby make sure you get help as soon as you can, because meds or no meds, you are much better off if you get talking or meds help if you have post natal depression. It is not an easy thing to deal with on your own without medical help of some kind. Then you can enjoy having your baby too.

Dahila
09-10-2013, 08:15 AM
I am coming back as a man too Lin :), all that hormones, pms, depressions, mood swings, men should have it. We work hard to keep the house, to raise children to remember countless things. We have to remember what is in the fridge, because they can not find it. The tibetian book of death says we have choice :) I am going to chose wisely next time :)

Lin
10-05-2013, 11:00 PM
Lately I have been thinking about coming back as a beautiful little bird, they only have short lives but are so pretty and seem carefree, just looking for food and having babies. But knowing my luck there will be a cat which catches me really quickly! Not meant to have any luck I don't think.

Dahila
10-06-2013, 01:08 PM
Lately I have been thinking about coming back as a beautiful little bird, they only have short lives but are so pretty and seem carefree, just looking for food and having babies. But knowing my luck there will be a cat which catches me really quickly! Not meant to have any luck I don't think.
Luck is not something which comes easy. Changing your attitude to luck helps a lot. On Friday night I was tired and driving home, I wanted to cross the light fast. I got on it on orange but it changed as soon as I was in middle of intersection. Then the cap came, a young and beautiful blondi. I had ready my papers and trying not to see the my bank account. :))
She actually was nice. She checked my record and came with "Friendly reminder" It means no money paid and no points down. If I get to drive this way again and someone stops me my ticket is going to be huge . I was lucky:))