PDA

View Full Version : Do physical symptoms ever go away?

emtw12
09-06-2013, 02:52 AM
I've had them for over four month now. different ones come on.. they do go away for a few days or so now n then but then they'll come back!! I've never had panic attacks just these scary symptoms :( can anyone relate

emtw12
09-06-2013, 04:08 AM
anyone

xx

kim654
09-06-2013, 04:21 AM
Hi I really hope so, I go from one pain to another. Really can't believe it's anxiety! Head pain, chest pain, dizzy spells always something going on with me. X

tailspin
09-06-2013, 11:57 PM
I can totally relate. My symptoms tend to switch between abdominal stuff - nausea etc - and heart stuff - pain, chest tightness, weird breathing. I also have frequent migraines and chronic back pain. I can't believe this is "just" anxiety either......

JustAnotherAttack
09-07-2013, 02:07 PM
I never wanted to be looked at like one of those people...you know the ones... "Theres always something wrong with her." that type. My mother is that type...or was. So I had a fear that I would end up like that. I sort of have...just because of anxiety, but I keep it to myself unless I come here.
I know here I won't be judged or looked at in that way.

But yeah I'm not sure if the physical symptoms ever go away. Maybe with proper medication and lifestyle changes. You do have to work with the medicine in order for it to work as it should.
For me...I don't know what it feels like to have a "normal" day. Since I was a child I've never had a normal day, lol.
I find myself wondering about the kind of person that I could be without my anxiety.

emtw12
09-07-2013, 02:12 PM
Do u have physical symptoms daily? I have more than one symptom daily on and off all day. don't tell anyone except people on here and my doctors not going to give me meds

orweller
09-07-2013, 02:37 PM
As a man I always feel ashamed and unmanly when the physical symptoms are strong. Silly I know!

tailspin
09-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Yes, I have my physical symptoms most days (and nights!!) I would say, on average, I feel physically unwell in some way 5 days out of every 7. This has been going on for years now. I have been to the doctor so many times.......Sometimes I can't believe what has become of me :(

mandipants84
09-07-2013, 03:41 PM
Yes, I have my physical symptoms most days (and nights!!) I would say, on average, I feel physically unwell in some way 5 days out of every 7. This has been going on for years now. I have been to the doctor so many times.......Sometimes I can't believe what has become of me :(

do any of have dizziness constantly? This started a month ago and I have several panic attacks daily. They never stop

orweller
09-07-2013, 05:52 PM
As much as all these symptoms are awful for us it also means that our bodies are working as they should. Our biology is responding logically to the messages sent from our brains. It's awful but also natural. There might be some comfort to take from that..not easy when your head Is racing, your skin burning and your stomach churning!

Ritch
09-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Do u have physical symptoms daily? I have more than one symptom daily on and off all day. don't tell anyone except people on here and my doctors not going to give me meds

Has the doctor given you a reason why they are going to deny you medication for an Illness? My advice would be to find a different doctor, you shouldn't be expected to just sit and suffer with no help.

jloca215
09-07-2013, 07:45 PM
I wonder the same thing. I wake up everyday with a new ailment. I feel like an 80 year old instead if 30. Very sad.

Dahila
09-07-2013, 07:46 PM
Doctors tend to ignore the symptoms, they think that anxious people put to much attention to themselves. At least my doctor thinks like that. She put me on celexa and I could not take it, she was so pissed because I stopped. Somehow I tricked her for referral to psychiatrist, and I love my psychiatrist. My new doc was not in awe of my family doctor. I am dreading my next visit to family doctor,and I must go, I need some prescription for beta blockers and the statins.
Not many people are lucky with good doctors...at least in Canada

laurentellez
09-07-2013, 08:09 PM
http://easeurmind.proboards.com. it's all based around anxiety and depression... please leave comments on forum. Its a very close friend of mine dealing with same issues. Thanks friends

rhar
09-07-2013, 10:02 PM
do any of have dizziness constantly? This started a month ago and I have several panic attacks daily. They never stop

Yes I get dizziness all day everyday!!! Scared there's something really wrong

Lin
09-07-2013, 11:39 PM
I get symptoms every day, often different ones. My worse ones are rumination of bad thoughts because I have started acting on them. I also get physical as well as head symptoms such as stuttering and falling over where I am not concentrating properly on what I am doing because of the thoughts in my head. Every day can be different with the way my symptoms are. Some days I just want to cry all the time, another time my mood is so low I am like a zombie all day. One day I will have to get out of the house, another day I won't go out of the house at all because it feels unsafe.

mandipants84
09-08-2013, 07:09 AM
Yes I get dizziness all day everyday!!! Scared there's something really wrong

I'm sorry,I know how terrifying it is. I've been to the ER 3 times in the last few Weeks once with a heart rate of 175 bpm. I never feel normal anymore. I'm exhausted and have no one that can relate. They tell me I'm being ridiculous but if I could control it I definitely would. Who wants to feel this way!?! I thought I was the only one that had constant dizziness

Dahila
09-08-2013, 07:22 AM
Dizziness could be vertigo, and because it is first time you are scared, have that been there. You should be checked by ENT. Panic attacks can be very much connected to infection of middle ear. It is terrifying when you are dizzy all the time.