PDA

View Full Version : Weird head feelings

Stephj526
09-04-2013, 10:51 AM
So I have the weirdest head feeling happening. Im having a hard time concentrating and making my eyes focus on things. Then I just don't feel like myself and have tingly feelings in my head as well. I feel confused and unsure of what to do. I'm at a complete loss.

And I'm terrified I have Seratonin Syndrome. Anyone get similar feelings? Or have advice?

Stephj526
09-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Ugh. In class and feelings are returning.

str8trippin
09-04-2013, 06:42 PM
I have them all the time. My head symptoms are my worst ones, but there's nothing wrong with me that anyone's found so far, so I just have to trust that that's the case and let them happen without focusing all my energy on them...the more I focus on them the worse they get.

rhar
09-05-2013, 03:02 AM
All my symptoms are head symptoms...

I get dizzy, lightheaded, weird head vibrations, then a spaced out feeling, like I'm in a dream like trance going through the motions.

I also feel off balance like I will fall over at any moment

billch797
09-05-2013, 06:19 AM
So I have the weirdest head feeling happening. Im having a hard time concentrating and making my eyes focus on things. Then I just don't feel like myself and have tingly feelings in my head as well. I feel confused and unsure of what to do. I'm at a complete loss.

And I'm terrified I have Seratonin Syndrome. Anyone get similar feelings? Or have advice?

Sounds like you are experiencing an anxious episode, all those are pretty much text book symptoms. Do you have a local doctor you can see?

Whenever I'm experiencing increased anxiety I have basically all those symptoms, very distracted, can't concentrate, on the verge of panic attacks, spaced out and really emotional. It's been 3 years now. Finally decided enough was enough about 6 months ago and decided to attack it head on. I'm seeing a therapist and on medication and feeling somewhat better. It's a long road but I'm confident ill get there. You will too.