PDA

View Full Version : Hot/sweaty & anxious

onebreathatatime
09-03-2013, 11:00 AM
When out in public I feel like my heart is racing, it get hot & sweaty and feel extremely anxious. No matter where I am or what I am doing I can't seem to shake this feeling. I don't check my pulse but I definitely don't feel right. Anyone else experience this in public?

emtw12
09-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Yes me too. since having this I've not been able to enjoy myself or go anywhere I used too :(

locksey
09-03-2013, 01:49 PM
When out in public I feel like my heart is racing, it get hot & sweaty and feel extremely anxious. No matter where I am or what I am doing I can't seem to shake this feeling. I don't check my pulse but I definitely don't feel right. Anyone else experience this in public?

Yeah I get that ... Then I rush to leave where I am or I rush to finish what I'm doin ...

onebreathatatime
09-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Yeah I get that ... Then I rush to leave where I am or I rush to finish what I'm doin ...

I do the exact same thing even when I wish I could stay and browse.

locksey
09-03-2013, 02:21 PM
I do the exact same thing even when I wish I could stay and browse.

Example today ... I walked out to get lunch and got just around the corner and everything just seemed big and bright and I stated feeling hot and my heart felt like it was beating fast and I felt a bit light headed so I went back to work instead