PDA

View Full Version : Bloating:-((

saralouise75
09-02-2013, 01:18 PM
Hi,just wondered if anyone else gets stomach bloating??my stomach feels really hard and swollen!!!!it is really freaking me out!!!!

Cobra
09-02-2013, 01:25 PM
It's a very common side effect of anxiety. When your body releases adrenaline, one of the things that happens is your stomach gets more acidic. Digestion also slows down or speeds up, leading to constipation or diarrhea.

saralouise75
09-02-2013, 01:28 PM
Is there anything I can do to get rid of it??!!!feel like I am going to explode??!!!

Cobra
09-02-2013, 01:45 PM
I drink water. Chew some Rolaids with simesthicone to relieve the acid and gas a bit. Walk. Take a probiotic. The acid can kill some of the good bacteria in your stomach and you need to replenish them. Cut down on the carbs and sugars, beans or whatever gives you gas.

onebreathatatime
09-02-2013, 02:05 PM
Is there anything I can do to get rid of it??!!!feel like I am going to explode??!!!

I get the same thing and agree with Cobra. I use gas-x chewables, it definitely helps.

leetbulldog
09-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Hi,just wondered if anyone else gets stomach bloating??my stomach feels really hard and swollen!!!!it is really freaking me out!!!!

I'm going through that right now.. Annoying and discomforting. :/

raggamuffin
09-02-2013, 02:52 PM
If you feel bloated and gassy here's a good way to relieve yourself. It sounds weird but it works. Get on all fours but extend your arms either infront of you or behind you inbetween your legs. Keep your bum up in the air and just focus on deep breathing. Really relax you stomach on each exhale. You will begin to fart. It sounds silly/gross but it works. Sometimes it does take some time to get it just right and you might find it works better in a different arm position. But over time you feel start hearing your tummy make noises or movement as the gas starts to leave your body.

When I first did this it didn't work. But I kept trying and remembering to fully relax and eventually it will start working. When it did it felt weird. I've never farted so much in my life. But it did help. That along with peppermint tea.

For some people though you can pass wind by simply lying on your tummy. This used to work for me before. But these days I try and use the aforementioned position as it feels more effective.

Ed

padrepio34
09-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Hey ed i had to send u a private message and i cant can you clear it brother thanks!

raggamuffin
09-02-2013, 05:27 PM
Try now i've cleared my inbox.

Ed