PDA

View Full Version : Seeing stars in your eyes.

itsloulou
09-02-2013, 09:11 AM
Okay, so I have no idea how you say that in English. I just translated it litteraly from the dutch way.. When you stand up to quickly you see stars? Do you understand me haha?

Anyways, I see them at the most random times. And when you have hit your head really hard and you see them, they are just there for a few seconds, but sometimes I see them much longer than that, and I'm concerned about it.. It isn't a normal complaint, to just see them out of the blue, now and then....

Anyone who can relate to this?

LittleBit
09-02-2013, 09:48 AM
I sometimes get that when I shave my armpits and turn my head to the right (I know, nice image, right?) I have slipped discs in my neck so I am pretty sure it is related to that. Got any neck issues?

majored
09-02-2013, 10:44 AM
I sometimes get that when I shave my armpits and turn my head to the right (I know, nice image, right?) I have slipped discs in my neck so I am pretty sure it is related to that. Got any neck issues?

lol I know what you mean about this it will happen 6/10, so now i try not to look at my arm pit i look in the mirror. Also if i sometimes i look at my shoulder i also get this. I did mention it to my doctor asking if this is normal and she said yes. Also if you get up too quickly it can happen but ive never had that happen to me.

itsloulou
09-04-2013, 12:04 AM
lol I know what you mean about this it will happen 6/10, so now i try not to look at my arm pit i look in the mirror. Also if i sometimes i look at my shoulder i also get this. I did mention it to my doctor asking if this is normal and she said yes. Also if you get up too quickly it can happen but ive never had that happen to me.

But it happens

itsloulou
09-04-2013, 12:05 AM

But it happens with me out of nowhere. I'm just sitting, not moving my head, and they'll just come...