PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone relate to this?

itsloulou
09-02-2013, 09:09 AM
So my anxiety started out different than I experience it now.. It started with panic attacks, what is common. But now I feel like it isn't anxiety anymore. I feel like there really is something wrong with me. And I know more people experience this. Because that's what your mind makes you think, that there is something wrong.. That you will die..

But it's getting worse and worse. I feel sick and tired every single day. I don't even panic no more. Or at least, not that much. It's just that I feel so drained and sick... I am tired when I wake up and it does not go away... I feel like I can faint any moment, or just die. That is why I am afraid to sleep everytime, because I feel like im just totally drained and my body is slowly dying.

SO like I said I'm not panicing anymore, but just really sick and tired, and that scares me... But then I wake up again, and again,,, but still feel like shit.

I don't know what to do anymore. It is so exhausting and I think about dying every single minute of the day.

Please someone, help me. I don't know what to do anymore. Why do I feel like this all the time. Why doesn't it stop.

itsloulou
09-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Someone plz haha ??

Cobra
09-02-2013, 01:31 PM
It's hard to get out of that mindset once you're trapped in it, but you must become the master of your thoughts. You're caught in a self reinforcing loop. The panic made you feel like crap, causing you to think you are sick dying doomed, which is causing you to feel sick, causing you think think you are sick dying doomed, which is... Ad infinitum. Now is the time to break that cycle. You can't make yourself feel healthy, but you can stop the negative thoughts. Find something you enjoy doing, and do it. Make yourself think good, positive, happy thoughts. Break that chain reaction.

autumnbee123
09-02-2013, 01:34 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way to a T. I've been to ER twice now and everything has checked out perfectly fine so far but it's not enough proof for me

Cobra
09-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Yep. We keep checking the body but its the brain that malfunctioning! :)

autumnbee123
09-02-2013, 01:48 PM
I still can't shake the thought that I have a brain tumor );