PDA

View Full Version : anyone??

emtw12
09-01-2013, 01:19 AM
Does anyone get pains in there hands? mainly my left one.. yesterday I couldn't sleep Cos I was having little shooting pains in my hands n fingers :( I do feel it in both hands but mainly the left... also get a left achy weak arm!!!! :(

emtw12
09-01-2013, 04:09 AM
anyone?? I no I have these symptoms a lot but it still makes me worry!!!! anxious. not enough to have a panic attack tho as I never get them :/ why do we get physical symptoms wen we feel ok???

leetbulldog
09-01-2013, 05:00 AM
Joint pain??

emtw12
09-01-2013, 05:02 AM
I don't know I did knock my arm off the door yesterday so that could be reason but it was only my arm and my hand n fingers r sore :/ I do get this a lot tho for no reason :(

Cutelyqwerty
09-01-2013, 07:14 AM
I get all sorts of pains/aches ranging from pins and needles to the pain you speak of... My doctor told me once that the ph of your blood changes when you're anxious and it can do these things. I was convinced I needed to be tested for ms... Definitely go speak to your doctor even if it only puts your mind at ease for a while, they really don't mind reassuring us :)

alankay
09-01-2013, 07:25 AM
Well we all get little aches and pains that just go away in time. Especially when you're a bit older. Alankay