PDA

View Full Version : Havenīt been posting here for a while now

tabs
08-30-2013, 09:54 AM
Hi all!

Itīs 2 months roughly since I posted last time and I felt like my anxiety, thoughts and symptoms have went out of control lately to make a new post now. I have been doing quite nice but I know that my anxiety has been accumulating for few weeks. Okay, lets move on to symptoms that tend to freak me out. Approximately a week ago I felt intense tightness in my chest that was accompanied by a shortness of breath, tense abdominal muscles, upset stomach and some more. At that moment I felt that something is seriously wrong with me and my life and so I decided to make changes. I eliminated some of my stress sources and now it feels like there is no any big external stress source in my life. But my hypochondria flared up intensely. So this Monday I thought it would be lovely to have some beer to help me relax, but it hadnīt any considerable impact on me. There is one thing to note though - I hadnīt been drinking any alcohol for 2 months prior to Monday drinking. And now to the core problems: this Wednesday I felt extreme fear for my own life. I was convinced I am going to die. I was completely terrified. Those symptoms I had were absolutely weird - no classical panic attack or anxiety attack symptoms like excess of energy, hyperventilation and so on. No. It was something like that: I felt very very weak and exhausted, my breathing seemed like normal, but my thoughts were driving me crazy. I didnīt feel my heart beating, I had confusion, depersonalization, I felt like my breathing just stops and my mind shuts down. My eyes were crazy, exhausted and lazy. The next day I was again convinced that I am going to die, a was very weak but I was extremely terrified. So I went to doctor, made ECG which was normal and I thought itīs just my mind tricking. So I kind of relaxed and spent the rest of the day quite well. Today I was too very surprised that I feel like normal guy and donīt think only about imminent death. But just few hours ago it happened again - this very weakness, confusion, unreal, dizzy and yet anxious and scared to death. I am suspecting diabetes though I donīt want to eat all the time, not feeling thirsty and not having a frequent urge to visit bathroom, so basically diabetes should be impossible, but I still think I have it in some form. No one in my family is diabetic. I donīt want to trouble my GP anymore for additional tests. I think itīs just all in my mind. Did someone of you have that same strange anxiety? I canīt describe it better as just relaxed body mixed with extreme anxiety. Very weird!

tabs
08-31-2013, 02:54 AM
I guess no thoughts on that?

itsloulou
08-31-2013, 06:34 AM
I have sort of the same... I experience it quite a lot... Its kind the way I'm experiencing anxiety lately I think. I feel like its even more scary than the usual. The last couple of days I have felt like that and yesterday evening i did had a bad panic attack.... But when I feel like what you described, I feel like I can die any moment. Nothing to save me. Sad and lonely. Withouth panicing, but so exhausted and broken inside. And this feeling Ive had almost a weak, without pauses.... Terrible... Terrifying..

Dahila
08-31-2013, 06:53 AM
For years i had that thoughts about dying, I had never say anything about it, I thought I am the only one have that thoughts. It looks like typical anxiety, I stopped thinking it from the time I am with my psychiatrist and on meds. Even short relieve is blessed.

vic
08-31-2013, 03:48 PM
Hi all!

Itīs 2 months roughly since I posted last time and I felt like my anxiety, thoughts and symptoms have went out of control lately to make a new post now. I have been doing quite nice but I know that my anxiety has been accumulating for few weeks. Okay, lets move on to symptoms that tend to freak me out. Approximately a week ago I felt intense tightness in my chest that was accompanied by a shortness of breath, tense abdominal muscles, upset stomach and some more. At that moment I felt that something is seriously wrong with me and my life and so I decided to make changes. I eliminated some of my stress sources and now it feels like there is no any big external stress source in my life. But my hypochondria flared up intensely. So this Monday I thought it would be lovely to have some beer to help me relax, but it hadnīt any considerable impact on me. There is one thing to note though - I hadnīt been drinking any alcohol for 2 months prior to Monday drinking. And now to the core problems: this Wednesday I felt extreme fear for my own life. I was convinced I am going to die. I was completely terrified. Those symptoms I had were absolutely weird - no classical panic attack or anxiety attack symptoms like excess of energy, hyperventilation and so on. No. It was something like that: I felt very very weak and exhausted, my breathing seemed like normal, but my thoughts were driving me crazy. I didnīt feel my heart beating, I had confusion, depersonalization, I felt like my breathing just stops and my mind shuts down. My eyes were crazy, exhausted and lazy. The next day I was again convinced that I am going to die, a was very weak but I was extremely terrified. So I went to doctor, made ECG which was normal and I thought itīs just my mind tricking. So I kind of relaxed and spent the rest of the day quite well. Today I was too very surprised that I feel like normal guy and donīt think only about imminent death. But just few hours ago it happened again - this very weakness, confusion, unreal, dizzy and yet anxious and scared to death. I am suspecting diabetes though I donīt want to eat all the time, not feeling thirsty and not having a frequent urge to visit bathroom, so basically diabetes should be impossible, but I still think I have it in some form. No one in my family is diabetic. I donīt want to trouble my GP anymore for additional tests. I think itīs just all in my mind. Did someone of you have that same strange anxiety? I canīt describe it better as just relaxed body mixed with extreme anxiety. Very weird!

I get the same type of anxiety now I just feel so tired nd drained my heart doesn't pound ect get sweats very tired nd thoughts racing thought diabetes too nd heart failure wiv feeling so lethargic but I think it could just be wen the body is tierd nd over thinking but I dare not go to sleep until it eases off even tho I feel very very tierd :(