PDA

View Full Version : New and distraught.

lostinmydreams
08-29-2013, 10:09 PM
I'm having a difficult time dealing with my life as of lately. I constantly feel stressed and anxious about every thing. I feel like I'm falling into a hole that I never seem to get out of. I have dreams/nightmares that never make sense. I have trouble staying asleep at night. My body is constantly having random pains, especially in my jaw because I'm constantly clenching it without knowing. Recently I keep having this strange feeling that I can't breathe or swallow, and my heart feels like it's racing. And my mind is constantly thinking about anything. Especially whenever someone seems upset with me. I am so tired of this and don't know what to do. I want my life to be different, but have no will power to do so. I'm just lost.

KitahD
08-29-2013, 10:51 PM
Anxiety does some terrible things to us. We think we're sick after a simple pain, we obsess about thoughts and get stuck in a rut. I get it. Look into the book "Brain Lock". It WILL help you.

lostinmydreams
08-30-2013, 08:38 AM
I will definitelt check it out. This has just become more than I can handle. These past couple weeks it's been getting worse and I have been losing more sleep than normal. It's taking a toll on my work performance and my attitude. I don't even want to be around myself right now.

JustAnotherAttack
08-30-2013, 01:06 PM
Lol I don't want to be around myself most days. The thing that I do is keep it all inside. I don't voice my feelings of discomfort to my husband which is driving me insane.
Having this outlet...this forum full of people who feel like I do helps me so much.
Sometimes just getting on here to read, rant, or reply helps me a lot. :)