PDA

View Full Version : Please please please i need help :(

sharacel91
08-28-2013, 03:08 PM
Guys I need some support I'm really struggling with my anxiety and pregnancy. I'm convinced that I'm going to die somewhere along the line in this pregnancy and my body won't handle it. I'm freaking out! My heart races loads and my palps are bad not to mention the sore feeling I get in my chest... Why why why?!?! I don't get it I can go from feeling good to feeling awful all because I've felt a pain.

I'm so done with the anxiety it's getting the better of me at the moment an it's getting worse.

I'm going away on Friday till Wednesday to Ireland and I'm excited but don't want to get my hopes up to much incase something bad happens while I'm away or flying.

I could go on and on and on talking about how bad this makes me feel my mood is even feeling low like Im getting depressed.

sharacel91
08-28-2013, 03:11 PM
Right now I'm having chest pains on and off and I feel like my heart is beating all over the place like constant palps!!!! Pains in my left arm and back ahhhh I actually can't take much more and feel like its taking over me

defmunel
08-28-2013, 03:47 PM
Hang in there. Palps during pregnancy are pretty normal actually. Elevated heart rates happen because of the extra blood flow. Your body has to pump a lot more through it. And remember. You're making an extra life inside of you. Be easy on yourself.

I'm constantly tachacardic. I'm mean, constantly. My heart rate rarely drops below 90. Trust me that I know how uncomfortable it is. But it's not going to kill you!

Try to enjoy the movements of the baby. I personally love to feel where he is situated inside my belly, and knowing that he is mine.

You will be ok. I promise. This is coming from another pregnant lady, with actual heart problems. :)

Cutelyqwerty
08-28-2013, 04:58 PM
Okay. I know this is going to sound stupid but are you in a position where you can just go have a bath? Experiencing this while pregnant is exceptionally awful, you feel so responsible for so much :( ( for the record I've got four kids so I know what dealing with this pre and post natal is like gosh it's like a runaway train sometimes anyway) when I'm at my worst I go have a soak, even if nothing else has worked a hot bath seemed to force me, whether its because it leaves me sleepy or what I don't know.

Hope you're feeling better by the time you read this :)

sharacel91
08-29-2013, 03:14 PM
Thanks for your replies this anxiety is making me depressed I've never had tests done on my heart which also worry a me my dr says its just anxiety and having tests done will feed the anxiety but I feel like something's not right. I'm scared I'm going to die in labour and never meet my baby it's awful