PDA

View Full Version : why

emtw12
08-28-2013, 01:59 PM
why so symptoms come on wen we feel ok????

rhar
08-28-2013, 02:42 PM
I'd love to know the answer to this!!!!

I will not be feeling anxious then I get a bit giddy/dizzy and bam.... Anxiety attack

shelley15
08-28-2013, 02:49 PM
I have days where I don't feel anxious then out of no where I will feel lightheaded and dizzy and sick then I'm anxious again, if I didn't have these symptoms then I would be okay

emtw12
08-28-2013, 04:16 PM
I feel ok then all of a sudden il feel tingly or chest pains or arm pains but I still won't feel anxious no racing heart or shakiness or anything :/ is this anxiety still??

str8trippin
08-28-2013, 04:34 PM
Anxiety can be subconscious. You don't have to think you are anxious about a particular thing to be having anxiety. Anxiety is usually a build up of a LOT of things over time, so it's going to be present even when you aren't nervous about something in particular. I think I posted it on one of your threads before, but Anxiety Centre has a comprehensive list of symptoms that can be caused by anxiety. It's huge. You should read it. A lot of us here have probably experienced nearly every single thing on the list, which is a bit ridiculous when you actually go and look at how many things that is. It's reassuring though because it reminds you that anxiety CAN actually cause everything you are experiencing.

http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml

That website also has a lot of other great information that is really worth reading. There is even a basic stress test you can take to see what kinds of stress sources you may have in your life...anything above 300 is a high stress level, so it kind of puts into perspective things that can cause stress that we don't even realize or think about. Do some research about anxiety. There is a lot of information you can find online, or just by reading some of the sticky threads in this forum, that can help you to better understand anxiety.

tailspin
08-28-2013, 04:39 PM
I have days where I don't feel anxious then out of no where I will feel lightheaded and dizzy and sick then I'm anxious again, if I didn't have these symptoms then I would be okay

I experience the exact same thing!!

u4ea
08-28-2013, 06:25 PM
I always said - I wouldn't be anxious if I didn't have the physical symptoms of anxiety : \

rhar
08-28-2013, 06:53 PM
My weird head symptoms just won't go away.

I get a feeling like I'm falling backward and faint feeling and it just sucks! And it's when I never feel anxious - it's all day long