PDA

View Full Version : Panicing help :( !!!

sazaroo
08-28-2013, 05:23 AM
Im panicing badley got pain in my chest which is kinda going bad pain in my back and head and fingers are going tingly :(

JLBnole68
08-28-2013, 06:31 AM
Try to calm down. You know it's nothing more than anxiety, just tricks your mind is trying to play on your body. You're in no danger of physical harm. The pain in your chest and back as well as the tingling sensations in your head and fingers are just muscle tension. Without realizing it, you've tensed up your body. You are fine. You are in no danger. Think about each thing you are feeling. Is it uncomfortable? Yes. Is it going to harm you? No. Just a little tension, that's it. Now calm your breathing, breathing in through your nose and exhaling slowly through your mouth. Keep repeating in your mind as you do this, "I am safe. I am well. No harm is coming to me. I embrace that my body is telling me I need to relax. That's all this is. I am relaxing. I am well. I am at peace. I embrace joy and all the good things in my life. I release all worries now. I can feel them flowing through my body. I am safe. I am well. My body and mind are strong. I accept my blessings. I release my worries."

As you repeat positive things through your mind, you will begin to feel the symptoms going away. You are in charge. Nothing but good thoughts are in your mind. Squeeze your hands tightly into fists, then slowly release the tension. Just let your mind concentrate in that. Feel how heavy your hands are as they become more and more relaxed. Feel the tingling leaving your hands, your arms relaxing. Now do the same for your chest and back. Tighten and squeeze the muscles in your torso as tightly as you can. Now slowly release all the muscles while exhaling through your mouth. Repeat until you feel the pain and tension subsiding. Isn't it great that your body is telling you to relax and chill out? That's all you are experiencing. You are safe. You are fine. You are loved. You are accepted. You are comfortable. Your body is relaxing. In fact, as you are reading this, your mind is filled with positive, happy, peaceful thoughts. You're so relaxed and at peace, you may be getting sleepy. Don't fight it. Just close your eyes and drift. You need this rest. Let all the tension melt away. Your body is so relaxed that it's heavy. Just drift and relax. You are safe. You are protected. You are well. These thoughts. Over and over. Drifting further into complete relaxation. Let all of it go.

emtw12
08-28-2013, 09:48 AM
I always get chest pain mostly left side.. and my fingers tingle daily and I get a numb achy left arm

HealthAnxNut
08-28-2013, 12:11 PM
I'll get slight pain or "a feeling" in my jaw/ear area (probably from clenching!) and definitely heavy left arm with tingly fingers. I deal with arm and hand symptoms daily. Sometimes my cheek will go numb, or I start twitching under my eye. We all feel these terrible things! Just remember you've felt things like this before, and you made it through hun... that's what we all need to keep in mind!

krayziee
08-28-2013, 12:19 PM
Try to calm down. You know it's nothing more than anxiety, just tricks your mind is trying to play on your body. You're in no danger of physical harm. The pain in your chest and back as well as the tingling sensations in your head and fingers are just muscle tension. Without realizing it, you've tensed up your body. You are fine. You are in no danger. Think about each thing you are feeling. Is it uncomfortable? Yes. Is it going to harm you? No. Just a little tension, that's it. Now calm your breathing, breathing in through your nose and exhaling slowly through your mouth. Keep repeating in your mind as you do this, "I am safe. I am well. No harm is coming to me. I embrace that my body is telling me I need to relax. That's all this is. I am relaxing. I am well. I am at peace. I embrace joy and all the good things in my life. I release all worries now. I can feel them flowing through my body. I am safe. I am well. My body and mind are strong. I accept my blessings. I release my worries."

As you repeat positive things through your mind, you will begin to feel the symptoms going away. You are in charge. Nothing but good thoughts are in your mind. Squeeze your hands tightly into fists, then slowly release the tension. Just let your mind concentrate in that. Feel how heavy your hands are as they become more and more relaxed. Feel the tingling leaving your hands, your arms relaxing. Now do the same for your chest and back. Tighten and squeeze the muscles in your torso as tightly as you can. Now slowly release all the muscles while exhaling through your mouth. Repeat until you feel the pain and tension subsiding. Isn't it great that your body is telling you to relax and chill out? That's all you are experiencing. You are safe. You are fine. You are loved. You are accepted. You are comfortable. Your body is relaxing. In fact, as you are reading this, your mind is filled with positive, happy, peaceful thoughts. You're so relaxed and at peace, you may be getting sleepy. Don't fight it. Just close your eyes and drift. You need this rest. Let all the tension melt away. Your body is so relaxed that it's heavy. Just drift and relax. You are safe. You are protected. You are well. These thoughts. Over and over. Drifting further into complete relaxation. Let all of it go.
Thanks it helped me some what, had another episode.