PDA

View Full Version : I cant figure it out...

kendall_leanne
08-26-2013, 10:40 PM
I keep having anxiety for what I feel like is no reason at all. Every day and night I feel like I'm constantly in pain, headaches, shooting pains though out my body, heart racing, hot flashes, uncontrollable yawning, and feeling like I can't relax. I hate living like this and I feel like it just never ends. I'm so tired of feeling like this. I just want to go through one day with no problems and just feel comfortable. I don't know what to do. I take 1 mg of Klonopin for about 5 months now and I feel like they're not working anymore... It's just so frustrating... It's affecting everyone around me, my kids, my fiancé... He's tired of hearing me constantly complain of not feeling well and I think it's hard for him to relate to how I feel because he doesn't have to go through it. I feel like he thinks I complain just to complain, I just wish he could sympathize with my pain more.

Anthony Mendez
08-26-2013, 11:16 PM
Have you found any written literature for your husband to read about Anxiety disorder etc? If he has nothing to compare what your going through than it is very hard for someone that has not gone through it to understand. I have a e-book that really lets the reader get into the life of someone who suffers as you do. It's called, "My Life With Panic Attacks And How My Conscience Became My Best Friend" Giving your family as much literature to understanding what your going through is just one tool out of many to help you and your family.