PDA

View Full Version : Please help me understand..

laurentellez
08-26-2013, 03:56 PM
So I heard my neighbor has went to be with the Lord last night and I wasn't very close to her but We talked. I won't get into what happened to Her but why whenever something happens to another person u automatically assume that is going to be your situation too. Like u can't quit obsessing over the things and thinking the same will happen to u. Lastnight I was so scared I was jolted out of my sleep 5 times gasping for air.. why why why... please respond

laurentellez
08-26-2013, 05:02 PM
Anyone??????? Please

lizard0921
08-26-2013, 07:45 PM
I feel like that about death also. Anything I hear that happens to someone I get so frightened from it.

Dahila
08-26-2013, 07:59 PM
I feel the same, it is anxiety scaring us. We have a great difficulties to deal with death. I would not touch my dead hamster, I am so scared.

laurentellez
08-26-2013, 09:08 PM
But is it Normal to feel like the same will happen to u???

Jcsmith0817
08-26-2013, 09:48 PM
Hey, So here is a wrap-up of my day at work and maybe it can relate too how you feel..

Anxiety is the worst thing possible and is a war over fighting it or fleeing. And it can make you have so many symptoms that make you feel like your dying when its all in the head.

When I was first diagnosed with anxiety, I didn't want to do anything but sleep and stay in bed.. took time off of work and went to the ER for symptoms that were all just anxiety at it's peak..

I slowly have been getting better but it takes months and months of trying..

Everyday morning I wake up, it seems to be its worst and that's most likely because of the grogginess and energy stored up. SO at work everyday seems like I get a minor panic attack, I get severe tunnel vision, sweaty palms, loss of focus and fear that I am goin too pass out, weak in the legs and just want too run out of the building. but I fight it, and get thru it by fighting the urge and getting through it which has made me stronger.

TO be honest, I hate anxiety and wish it never existed, but Its a battle everyone fights,

if you want too know more hit me up.

laurentellez
08-26-2013, 10:47 PM
Hey, So here is a wrap-up of my day at work and maybe it can relate too how you feel..

Anxiety is the worst thing possible and is a war over fighting it or fleeing. And it can make you have so many symptoms that make you feel like your dying when its all in the head.

When I was first diagnosed with anxiety, I didn't want to do anything but sleep and stay in bed.. took time off of work and went to the ER for symptoms that were all just anxiety at it's peak..

I slowly have been getting better but it takes months and months of trying..

Everyday morning I wake up, it seems to be its worst and that's most likely because of the grogginess and energy stored up. SO at work everyday seems like I get a minor panic attack, I get severe tunnel vision, sweaty palms, loss of focus and fear that I am goin too pass out, weak in the legs and just want too run out of the building. but I fight it, and get thru it by fighting the urge and getting through it which has made me stronger.

TO be honest, I hate anxiety and wish it never existed, but Its a battle everyone fights,

if you want too know more hit me up.

Inbox me if u can thanks

Anthony Mendez
08-26-2013, 11:56 PM
People with out panic disorders and people with panic disorders both wake up from a terrifying dream concerning things relevant to their lives or what has been going on around them. A tool to counter your worrying right before going to sleep is to read something positive, funny and then go to bed. The mind is a powerful thing and you can use it to your advantage. But seriously, if you don't read much, I suggest you change that and read allot. It can really relax you in so many ways.

Dahila
08-27-2013, 05:34 AM
I could not dream of going to sleep without reading. It takes me like 2 hours to fall asleep after I take meds, they are not working?

Anthony Mendez
08-27-2013, 01:56 PM
I see your using all your tools Dahila :) I find reading the bible to really put me to sleep fast, not the teaching scriptures but stories.

Dahila
08-27-2013, 07:40 PM
Right now i am reading "My secret life inside Scientology and Harrowing Escape beyond belief" by Jenna Miscavige Hill. It's her life story. I would not touch the bible anymore. Is just too difficult. All that symbolism makes me anxious. My imagination start to work and long story short. I will not sleep till 4 o'clock :(

Anthony Mendez
08-27-2013, 08:02 PM
For me not understanding the bible lets me read without thinking about it lol. metaphors that I will never understand is blissful time having no thought! Having no thought is the basis of meditation and I just absolutely love rebooting my brain! Picture running on a treadmill made of words that you never look down at hehe:) Scientology, Now that's something I would enjoying paying attention to. Don't get me wrong their are some great stories in the bible!

Dahila
08-28-2013, 07:52 AM
Generally I am interested in every religion. Iam not religious though, if I was I would probably chose buddysm, peaceful and very decent. Actually budysm is more about way to live, they do not get panic attacks, or anxiety. :)