PDA

View Full Version : Not feeling any better.

autumnbee123
08-26-2013, 07:29 AM
My ER trip went okay. But I'm definitely not feeling any better. I feel worse. I feel like I could literally die. I feel so weak and all my limbs feel heavy and numb. I'm really scared. I'm in the dark and I keep seeing white spots floating around and I'm getting some pressure in my head along with a slight head ache.

acetone
08-26-2013, 08:01 AM
Not gonna die. This has happened before and you came out alive, didn't you? We don't die just from measly panic attacks

str8trippin
08-26-2013, 08:15 AM
You say everything at the ER went okay...I'm assuming they didn't find anything wrong? I know how you're feeling, and the night time is the worst for me. I can be fine all day but when I lay down to go to sleep the anxiety kicks into high gear, along with the insomnia. The more tired I get the worse I feel...and then I'm wondering why I feel so bad and thinking the worst, but when I stop and actually consider the fact that I haven't gotten any sleep it kind of makes sense that I feel so awful. But as much as I've been reassured that it's anxiety, and as much as I can rationally say that it is, I still worry that it could be something else and I'm just waiting for something worse to happen. The pressure in your head sounds like a tension headache, especially since you're saying it is accompanied by a slight headache. I get them frequently and they terrified me for a while because they make me feel so unsettled and uncomfortable. I sometimes put a warm compress on the back of my neck and a cold compress on my head and that helps...massage helps as well.

autumnbee123
08-26-2013, 09:28 AM
I don't have panic attacks. Not at all very rarely.

tailspin
08-26-2013, 12:13 PM
Hi autumnbee, Did you get your MRI yet? Hope all goes well and really hope you feel better soon.

autumnbee123
08-26-2013, 01:36 PM
Not yet. I have to be flown to a city and its gonna be a couple days. Idk if I can wait that long though