PDA

View Full Version : Beat anxiety using Goal Setting

AnxietyReliefSuccess
08-26-2013, 05:07 AM
Hi all,

The other month I came to this forum to ask for some feedback on a pilot episode I created for a new series on You Tube. The series is used to show the journey I took from a worrier, to the current day where I no longer suffer from anxiety. Each episode explains one of the successful techniques I used along the way. I received lots of praise for my work on the pilot, so I just wanted to let you know about the release of my first episode. The technique I focus on in this episode is ‘Goal Setting’.

If you did not watch the pilot I would just like to point out that each video is under 4 minutes and is professionally made with your recovery in mind. As before all feedback would be greatly appreciated and for those of you who asked, yes my dog will make an appearance. The video is of relaxing scenery I filmed with a commentary over the top explaining how I used goal setting to help me escape the grasp anxiety once had on my life.

The commentary in each episode focuses only on my recovery and not about the time when I suffered. We all know what the symptoms are and the idea of the videos is to “Stop Feeding the Worry and Start Feeding the Recovery”.

Simply go to YouTube and type in:

Anxiety and Goal Setting (SFTWASFTR Series)

Many thanks