PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel unwell most days?

tailspin
08-25-2013, 04:05 PM
Hello,

I feel unwell most days and this has been going on for years now. Needless to say I have been to the doctor many times and have had several tests (though I'm sure there are more tests I could have if my doctor took me more seriously).

The main symptoms I have are nausea, headaches, sinus issues, fatigue, back ache and a general feeling of being unwell (malaise). I feel like this most days and have done for years now. Naturally it makes me anxious that I feel like this because it seems that something must be wrong with me. It's very hard for me to believe that it's anxiety making me feel like this though.

Does anyone else feel unwell most days?

Thanks for any feedback.

Malyn
08-25-2013, 04:21 PM
Yes, most of the time. Sinus problems makes you tired and I feel so lightheaded which makes me so anxious

autumnbee123
08-25-2013, 04:23 PM
Me. I have all your symptoms. Not nausea as much though. I have dizziness fatigue, headaches, sinus problems, ear problems, weakness, off balance, so many eye issues that have been permenant to my vision for about 9 months now, chest pain, feeling like my heart completely stops, feeling like I have a weak heart in general, numbness and so much more. Everyday all day. I'm finally getting all my tests done tomorrow. I've waited almost a year due to not having insurance and no financial help.

tailspin
08-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the replies Malyn and autumnbee. Good luck with your tests tomorrow, autumnbee. Let us know how you get on.

JustAnotherAttack
08-27-2013, 07:03 PM
I feel like crap most days.
I wake up feeling alright, but as the day progresses I feel panic symptoms most of the day.
Mostly feeling dizzy or like something horrible is going to happen. Usually it lasts all day.

rhar
08-28-2013, 02:39 AM
Yep I feel like death every day. Extreme exhaustion, dizziness, off balance, heavy head, sore neck and millions of odd head sensations.

emtw12
08-28-2013, 03:41 AM
yes everyday I have constant chest pain all over arm pain numb/sore tingly hands feet fingers and have no energy.

does anyone feel sometime not anxious when they get all this also? it just makes me worry its not anxiety wen i feel ok except pains!

and autumnbee where abouts do u get numb feeling?

emtw12
08-28-2013, 03:43 AM
does meds help anyone or help relieve the symptoms?

autumnbee123
08-28-2013, 04:02 AM
My numb feelings in my arms and legs. Also my head

emtw12
08-28-2013, 04:09 AM
I get it in my arm left arm :( and tingly it's scary when I have chest pain a lot also n my arm plays up

autumnbee123
08-28-2013, 04:16 AM
): mine is usually all over my body!! Usually when I'm laying down. And idk if this is the reason why it's starting to feel like its mostly on the right side of my body, but I think I have a brain tumor on the right side of my brain causing the numbness and weakness. ): I'm so tired of thinking this 24/7. I'm getting an MRI in a few days finally!

Jenn1975
08-28-2013, 07:25 AM
I do too. Back pain, chest pain, stomach ache, lightheaded and overall blah. These feelings are mostly when I am at work.

HealthAnxNut
08-28-2013, 12:28 PM
God, isn't it ridiculous that you will be calm and happy mentally, and then some stupid ass (sorry) physical symptom pops up, and now all of a sudden you are in a fight against anxiety? That's my every day. I'm sure that's everyone's every day here. My hands, arms and face going numb freak me out like nothing else. Of course, I have MS or neuropathy or some other thing that terrorizes me. :rolleyes:

HealthAnxNut
08-28-2013, 12:29 PM
): mine is usually all over my body!! Usually when I'm laying down. And idk if this is the reason why it's starting to feel like its mostly on the right side of my body, but I think I have a brain tumor on the right side of my brain causing the numbness and weakness. ): I'm so tired of thinking this 24/7. I'm getting an MRI in a few days finally!

Maybe this will make you feel better, or not, but I get the same sensations and have had all the testing. It's on my left side though. Nothing there! I sure hope your outcome is the same!!

itsloulou
08-28-2013, 12:40 PM
Exactly the same over here. My physical body issues are the main reasons of my anxiety and panic coming up. It upsets me and I cant do what I want... Same symptoms as you. But they change day by day....

tailspin
08-28-2013, 01:43 PM
Exactly the same over here. My physical body issues are the main reasons of my anxiety and panic coming up. It upsets me and I cant do what I want... Same symptoms as you. But they change day by day....

Yes, exactly! It's my physical symptoms which trigger my anxiety. Not the other way around. That's why I'm convinced there must be something physical wrong with me. If I felt better physically, I wouldn't be anxious!!!! So frustrating.......:mad:

HealthAnxNut
08-28-2013, 01:48 PM
That is the conundrum for me. No racing thoughts about everything that "normal" anxiety sufferers seem to have that trigger their symptoms. I get a twinge in my body, and it sets off the thoughts! Boo!!

Cutelyqwerty
08-28-2013, 05:18 PM
Maybe this will make you feel better, or not, but I get the same sensations and have had all the testing. It's on my left side though. Nothing there! I sure hope your outcome is the same!!

SAME HERE, last year I had glandular fever (Epstein Barr or mono-nucleus??) I had it for a long time and WAS ill. This time last year I had drs wondering why/how I got hepatitis... (Auto immune it was confirmed as finally) but I had ECG's and a full body scan so no tumours, aneurysms, signs of ms... Or anything. I'm also just a wiggly bag of nerves ;)

AnFiach
08-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Absolutely. Been told I am miserable more than half the time.

hermitcrab
08-29-2013, 06:35 AM
Hi. Despite being physically fit and healthy I also feel unwell most days. Anxiety and depression are not just psychological but a physical phenomenon as well. They can do strange things to our bodies.

Blessed
08-29-2013, 06:44 AM
Hello,

I feel unwell most days and this has been going on for years now. Needless to say I have been to the doctor many times and have had several tests (though I'm sure there are more tests I could have if my doctor took me more seriously).

The main symptoms I have are nausea, headaches, sinus issues, fatigue, back ache and a general feeling of being unwell (malaise). I feel like this most days and have done for years now. Naturally it makes me anxious that I feel like this because it seems that something must be wrong with me. It's very hard for me to believe that it's anxiety making me feel like this though.

Does anyone else feel unwell most days?

Thanks for any feedback.

I wake up EVERY morning feeling dizzy, nauseous and jittery. Regardless what time I get up or what I ate the night before. Like you I've been to doctor, they blow it off as anxiety. I mean its every morning and it only causes my anxiety to intensify, is this normal? I've checked my blood sugar and my blood pressure machine was taken away because I was checking so much,

Willo1982
08-29-2013, 06:52 AM
I get all different types of symptoms, im pretty sure when I think of an illness my body starts giving me symptoms of it... the last few months have been ms & als. I have twitching, stiffness and slurred speech atm... also all common anxiety symptoms. Lets just hope thats all they are.