PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety or....

mkgirl01
08-25-2013, 03:41 PM
Right now I'm having frequent yawning and I feel like I have to force myself to breath like I'm holding my breath or something ..... Today I also felt my heart flutter and I was a light dizzy is this anxiety?

frankzito
08-25-2013, 04:10 PM
The majority of us have gone through this, mainly in he beginning I had all that.

Dahila
08-25-2013, 05:13 PM
U are tense and anxious :(

onebreathatatime
08-25-2013, 07:14 PM
Right now I'm having frequent yawning and I feel like I have to force myself to breath like I'm holding my breath or something ..... Today I also felt my heart flutter and I was a light dizzy is this anxiety?

I have been dealing with my anxiety for as long as I can remember and panic disorder for the last 2 years. Since the panic started I have excessive yawning all the time, and I feel like I am holding my breath also. I try to remind myself to belly which normally helps to get everything back on track. It's not an easy road at all but we will get there :)

Dahila
08-25-2013, 09:19 PM
U should get some help, I mean medical help, do not wait too long. Therapy would be good if u can afford it or you have some kind of medical insurance... Two years is a long time without help:)

onebreathatatime
08-26-2013, 03:14 AM
U should get some help, I mean medical help, do not wait too long. Therapy would be good if u can afford it or you have some kind of medical insurance... Two years is a long time without help:)

I have been to therapy, done cbt, everything you can do I have done.

Dahila
08-26-2013, 08:09 AM
I found that meditation and some of breathing exercises help me a bit. Staying in my garden just looking at the birds and flowers, help too. Being in the forest or at the river, calms me up. it is temporary but even a few minutes without anxiety squeezing your heart is good. :)