PDA

View Full Version : scared

angieproc1977
08-25-2013, 12:04 PM
Just had a really strange heartbeat felt almost painful and very irregular made me feel very sick and shaky and has scared me to death foes anyone get really funny odd beats I have a lot of palps but this was very strange and very scary x

JLBnole68
08-25-2013, 01:06 PM
Yes, I get them at times. Had some last night and they kicked my anxiety into such high gear that I couldn't sleep. I finally passed out at 7 am from exhaustion. I know how you feel. Anxiety is so horrible. It's like you can be going along doing ok, then BAM! Something just hits you out of the blue. Hope you feel better. Try not to give them much thought. As we all know, the more you think about a symptom, the worse it gets.

Bam77
08-25-2013, 02:50 PM
I have them all the time. Every now and then my heart will just take off. I'll cough and it will go back to normal. Im on meds and dont feel anxious, but they still happen. I don't give into them anymore. The more I think about them the more they happen.

angieproc1977
08-25-2013, 03:02 PM
I calmed down a lot quicker than I expected to but it made me very nervous for a while after x

locksey
08-25-2013, 05:27 PM
I sometimes get a racing heart that's seems to go up into my throat where I kan feel it beating then it makes me cough and feel funny.... Only lasts a few seconds but its a horrible and a weird feeling