PDA

View Full Version : EMERGENCY..NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY

BobaFett49
11-05-2007, 10:09 PM
OK it's happening again...if anyone gets this please respond or gimme something to stem this...I cannot sleep and my heart is racing and my brain is going even faster and worst of all I am scared shitless, I feel like the walls are closing in on me and I cannot breathe. :(

CallMeCrazy
11-05-2007, 10:59 PM
Just calm down. It's only a panic attack. It can't last forever. Try taking as deep a breath as you can and hold it for 5 seconds. Then blow out for 5 seconds. Repeat a few times. A hot or cold shower might help as well.

Mark
11-06-2007, 05:13 AM
Are you feeling any better?

BobaFett49
11-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Yea I'm feeling quite a bit better today. One of my worst pscyho-somatic symptoms I get is that my brain's capacity for rational thought, logic, and problem-solving are greatly reduced, therefore I'm essentially running on little more than adrenaline at the moment and functioning on barely above a primal level. The "aftershocks" are what I'm going to have to deal with...the recovery process of the next day or two. Fortunately this one was rather mild and somewhat short-lived so I think tomorrow I should be back up to 100%. Thanks. :D