PDA

View Full Version : im so damn dumb

MissyTone
08-24-2013, 10:19 PM
So I decide to drink with my friend and I am soooo tipsy but it feels like I'm overly drunk because I'm on meds ..mmwhy did I do that ? I feel like I could pass out but I'm afraid to

anxietysux
08-25-2013, 01:35 AM
I was at a wedding tonight and decided to have a couple and now I'm up with major anxiety. I so regret it!

brian_s_21
08-25-2013, 02:36 AM
So I decide to drink with my friend and I am soooo tipsy but it feels like I'm overly drunk because I'm on meds ..mmwhy did I do that ? I feel like I could pass out but I'm afraid to
That's not good you should never drink while you on Medicean try to relax drink a lot of water

MissyTone
08-25-2013, 08:20 PM
Thanks ...yes I know ...I just was actually having fun and just ghot way to tipsy. I went to sleep and woke up fine went to church and now I'm just glad to have made it through the day :)

frankzito
08-25-2013, 08:31 PM
Thanks ...yes I know ...I just was actually having fun and just ghot way to tipsy. I went to sleep and woke up fine went to church and now I'm just glad to have made it through the day :)

Keep
It
To the bare minimum on the drinks if any at all

MissyTone
08-25-2013, 08:32 PM
Yeah it was just no bueno lol

frankzito
08-25-2013, 08:36 PM
Yeah it was just no bueno lol

Lol we all sneak a few in from time to time

MissyTone
08-25-2013, 08:36 PM
Yeah.....I just am getting so tired of these attacks I feel so helpless

Anthony Mendez
08-25-2013, 08:45 PM
I used to get panic attacks 2 days later prior to a night of drinking, It would help the same night I drank but 2 days my brain would be weak and prone to panic attacks for something as simple as the sun glaring in my eyes. after 2 years of changing my whole way of living and exercising daily with eating wright, I finally have cut out drinking down to 2 glasses of wine just on Saturday evenings. It's a long commitment to get positive results.