PDA

View Full Version : My period is the beign of my existence!!!

mistiblue
08-24-2013, 03:15 PM
I was feeling awesome for about 2 weeks and then BAM, Mother Nature came calling :/
Now I'm having major heart flutters, nausea, fatigue, and worry!! It never ends!!

drewababy02
08-24-2013, 04:18 PM
It's just in your mind, don't worry about it! just live life and let go! =]

frankzito
08-24-2013, 04:50 PM
I'd think most woman dread their periods, so of course this is a good time to get anxious. Anything you dread coming

mistiblue
08-24-2013, 07:44 PM
The thing is, I wasn't even dreading it this time. I was feeling so good that it kinda snuck up on me. I was having heart flutters which are normal for me a week or so before my period, but the mont went by so quickly! I just hate the way I feel this time of the month, but I must say I am handling it pretty well with the help of The Lord!!!

Applecherry
08-24-2013, 07:48 PM
When I get my period, it just sucks the life out of me, no appetite, no taste buds, no joy, just depression, and if I happen to be particularly anxious around that time, it will make that anxiety worse.

mistiblue
08-25-2013, 12:11 AM
When I get my period, it just sucks the life out of me, no appetite, no taste buds, no joy, just depression, and if I happen to be particularly anxious around that time, it will make that anxiety worse.

Yeah, same here. It is frustrating that there are only like 2 weeks out of the month where I actually feel "good". The worse part for me is the heart flutters. They make me so anxious. Even though I have had them before, I still worry there is something wrong with my heart. I had heart tests done about a year ago and all was normal.

Oh, the joy!!