PDA

View Full Version : Anyone!?

MrsJ88
08-23-2013, 11:20 PM
Ever get just this weird feeling... Like uneasiness, maybe VERY slight nausea/a need to burp feeling, then can't get a deep breath even when yawning? Idk I just feel funny, very odd and its giving me anxiety, anyone else had this?

MrsJ88
08-23-2013, 11:21 PM
I feel very off balance too and a little shaky

MrsJ88
08-23-2013, 11:22 PM
Maybe like a pass out feeling... Trying so hard to describe what I'm feeling as its scaring me

MrsJ88
08-23-2013, 11:29 PM
Now breathing heavy

laurentellez
08-23-2013, 11:38 PM
I've.been like that all day.. I get a weird sensation in body then a nervous uneasy feeling in stomach

laurentellez
08-23-2013, 11:39 PM
I know how u fewl... it's freaking me out.. idk what's going on.. ugh, I just ask myself why me??? I don't get it...

MrsJ88
08-23-2013, 11:41 PM
I know how u fewl... it's freaking me out.. idk what's going on.. ugh, I just ask myself why me??? I don't get it...

Me too girl! Why us?? I was sound asleep, my son woke up to breast feed then I started feeling like this

laurentellez
08-23-2013, 11:43 PM
Idk.. I hate this.. talked to pharmacist about the burping and the pains today.. he said it sounds like ulcers.. I. Hate that uneasiness... i cant even lay down and be content.. I keep sitting up and laying down. Ugh

MrsJ88
08-23-2013, 11:46 PM
Idk.. I hate this.. talked to pharmacist about the burping and the pains today.. he said it sounds like ulcers.. I. Hate that uneasiness... i cant even lay down and be content.. I keep sitting up and laying down. Ugh

I'm doing the exact same!! I lay down start to get really odd feeling (that's the only way I can describe it) then I sit up then I lay back down. I feel light headed, or like I'm gonna pass out and when I stood up to go get water I almost fell over and my body feels shaky or vibrating

laurentellez
08-23-2013, 11:49 PM
Yep exactly... when I lay down, I feel like I have to sit up because a weird uncomfortable feeling comes over me.... . This Damm anxiety.. I could just screammmmm omg...and I know I'm tired.. but my body won't let me sleep

MrsJ88
08-23-2013, 11:52 PM
Yep exactly... when I lay down, I feel like I have to sit up because a weird uncomfortable feeling comes over me.... . This Damm anxiety.. I could just screammmmm omg...and I know I'm tired.. but my body won't let me sleep

I'm not glad you have this too but I'm
Glad we can relate I was really getting scared. Thank you so much for responding

laurentellez
08-23-2013, 11:54 PM
I'm not glad either lol.. but I actually feel a bit better... could actually smile. .. been doan all day shopping with with kids and panicking.. Don't u have stomach problems??

MrsJ88
08-23-2013, 11:58 PM
I'm not glad either lol.. but I actually feel a bit better... could actually smile. .. been doan all day shopping with with kids and panicking.. Don't u have stomach problems??

Shopping is fun but not while panicking. Well I just got a weird feeling in my stomach when thus feeling came over me, like a tightness/bloating but as far as an actual stomach problem, no. I feel a bit better too

laurentellez
08-24-2013, 12:01 AM
Oh well thats one less problem you have to worry about. .. I have stomach problems all the time

MrsJ88
08-24-2013, 12:22 AM
Oh well thats one less problem you have to worry about. .. I have stomach problems all the time

That just adds to it I'm sure... What kind of issues with your stomach?

Saldav
08-24-2013, 12:29 AM
Sucks huh I feel like that all the time. Our brain is always thinking and worrying about what? ANXIETY/PANIC/FEELING DEPRESSED. the brain is going at a million miles per hr. I know its hard to describe the feeling, but for me its like I'm here in life but not really. Like if I'm just waiting for life to be over or something. I mean I have bad anxiety/depression. I take meds, and just knowing I have to take meds scares me cause I see my friends and family being normal without meds or anything. Why can't I be normal is what I ask myself all the time.

batgirl9119
08-24-2013, 12:30 AM
I have that weird feeling inside right now, too. It feels like by body is trembling from the inside out. My hands aren't shaky, but I feel shaky inside. I get nauseated when I have this, too. I know when I am anxious, I also get nauseated. This is a fairly new feeling for me, just a few months now that I've done this off and on. I've had panic attacks off and on for years and my symptoms have changed throughout time. I used to have a feeling of things not feeling "real". I hate these feelings so bad. No one understands except those who go through it. I have a loving, supportive family, but they will never know the horror of living like this. I hope they never do.

Saldav
08-24-2013, 12:38 AM
I have that weird feeling inside right now, too. It feels like by body is trembling from the inside out. My hands aren't shaky, but I feel shaky inside. I get nauseated when I have this, too. I know when I am anxious, I also get nauseated. This is a fairly new feeling for me, just a few months now that I've done this off and on. I've had panic attacks off and on for years and my symptoms have changed throughout time. I used to have a feeling of things not feeling "real". I hate these feelings so bad. No one understands except those who go through it. I have a loving, supportive family, but they will never know the horror of living like this. I hope they never do.

I completely understand what you mean, this is why this forum rules in my opinion. We are scared of the unknown, but once we realize we all experience the same crap it gives us some type of relief.

batgirl9119
08-24-2013, 12:44 AM
I completely understand what you mean, this is why this forum rules in my opinion. We are scared of the unknown, but once we realize we all experience the same crap it gives us some type of relief.

Absolutely! I was feeling horrible and almost woke up my husband (who has to be at work in 2 hours), but just reading these posts helped me. I appreciate this so much and I'm glad I found this place!!

MissyTone
08-24-2013, 01:26 AM
That sooo weird I've been having that same feeling like I'm not sure if I'm anxious or its heartburn or I wanna burp...I've been ok for 2 days now just started feeling a little off...so I'm home now....read my bible then came on here. I have a therapy session next friday too.....but crazy we all have that today

laurentellez
08-24-2013, 02:05 AM
All the burping sensation and tightness in chest is due to stomach issues. I know this.. prilosec has helped me... simethacone (gas-x) is a good combination to take together for some relief... get it under control.. because.I went to hospital and they told me this a month ago. And for last 2 weeks I have had bad anxiety and panic attacks because of the gas build up and the burping and tightness in chest...

MissyTone
08-24-2013, 02:07 AM
Thank you that's what's up....its good that we share what we experance and the explanations by our DRs

cloud51888
08-24-2013, 03:13 AM
Ever get just this weird feeling... Like uneasiness, maybe VERY slight nausea/a need to burp feeling, then can't get a deep breath even when yawning? Idk I just feel funny, very odd and its giving me anxiety, anyone else had this?

I get the stomach probs too from anxiety itself. I burp constantly and suck in air, feeling like I need to burp to relieve my stomach so I can breath.