PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety attacks what you feel?

padrepio34
08-23-2013, 11:26 AM
Hey guys i think i have an anxiety everyday its driving me nuts..all of sudden out of no where i get this weird discomfort feeling by my heart and im thinking the worst like a heart attack i try to calm down n i cant it happens everyday maybr 6 or 9 times a day then right after it i get so tired i just wanna sleep!!! Does anyone feel like this ?

kushy26
08-23-2013, 11:52 AM
All will not have same symptoms but I can suggest to practice some breathing exercises and meditation to have a good health by which the anxiety can be controlled too.

JustAnotherAttack
08-27-2013, 08:12 PM
Hey guys i think i have an anxiety everyday its driving me nuts..all of sudden out of no where i get this weird discomfort feeling by my heart and im thinking the worst like a heart attack i try to calm down n i cant it happens everyday maybr 6 or 9 times a day then right after it i get so tired i just wanna sleep!!! Does anyone feel like this ?

Not everyone will feel exactly how you do, but I have the same thing basically. I have these "episodes" or attacks and then I just feel like I could sleep for days.
People experience a wide range of symptoms with their panic attacks and many people try so many different things to cope.
You might want to try medication or steer away from it. You may find listening to relaxing audios comforting. Just search "Calming audios for panic attacks" on Youtube and just try to focus on what the people on there say.
Also sometimes just searching "panic attack" on youtube might help you find people who post videos about how they experience their panic attacks.
There are so many symptoms and you just have to realize that it is just a feeling that will subside. It may seem like it lasts all day and in some cases it does.
If you feel like something is truely wrong I do recommend going to a doctor and getting checked out. That way you can realize that you're healthy and realize that it truely is panic attacks that are causing your symptoms.
That has made it so much easier for me to cope when I have them. :)

padrepio34
08-27-2013, 08:23 PM
Thanks guys!! 3 months i did a full blood work normal..brian mri normal...cardio stress test and sono gram= echo test normal...but those stmptoms feel soo real like there is something wrong with you an i get those attacks everyday and they last for a while im trying next week cbt therapy so will see how that goes..alot of people say on here it really healped them alot so will see wish me luck lol

Saldav
08-27-2013, 11:05 PM
Go on the stickies on this forum about symptoms. You'll be surprised on all the symptoms whe have in common.

Cobra
08-28-2013, 01:36 AM
I get the exact same feelings. It's adrenaline. You have to learn to not be afraid of the sensations. They can't harm you, but as long as you fear them they will keep triggering additional adrenaline surges, keeping your body full of the chemical. It's a feedback loop. Adrenaline fear adrenaline fear adrenaline fear.