PDA

View Full Version : muscle twitching

stephanie3126
08-23-2013, 09:20 AM
I've been getting a lot of come and go muscle twitching in my legs mostly (thigh and calf usually) and a few times around my forehead/temple area for the past few weeks. I've been kind of on edge recently and my anxiety has gone way up. I looked it up and said one of the causes could be stress so I'm just hoping it's that and nothing serious. They only last a few seconds at a time. Has anyone else ever experienced this? I've been having a lot of health concerns recently because I'm a terrible hypochondriac that always thinks the worst of everything so I can only pray that these twitches are just symptoms..

stephanie3126
08-25-2013, 08:43 AM
-bump-

anyone? it's happening every day quite frequently. now it's sometimes in my arm too and i have no idea how to stop this

nicole123x
08-25-2013, 11:03 AM
-bump-

anyone? it's happening every day quite frequently. now it's sometimes in my arm too and i have no idea how to stop this

I get this every single day everywhere in my body x

jessy
08-25-2013, 01:34 PM
I get this every day also :( It's not nice

frankzito
08-25-2013, 02:06 PM
Had it ever since my first attack, legs mainly. When resting

Dahila
08-25-2013, 05:00 PM
I had it very often and I am older lady, Eating a banana and tomatoes with chia seeds seems to help. Lately I almost do not have it, but I am on gabapentin and clonazepam and ativan as needed, maybe it is the reason it stopped.

Anthony Mendez
08-25-2013, 06:27 PM
I found exercise helps with being on edge. I have experienced muscle twitching from panic attacks but only to a minor extent. My physical twitching from panic attacks seem to be my fingers and toes. I was in bad health to during the times where I was living with panic attacks daily. I found exercise helped and because I exercised I was able to get healthy enough to see city's mental health care for free consultations with a psychiatrist for my worrying.

Dahila
08-25-2013, 09:23 PM
Gym or biking does wonders too. Good for you Antony:)

Anthony Mendez
08-26-2013, 05:33 PM
Thanks Dahila, Its 100 degrees here in southern california. I need to move to your part of town! :)

Dahila
08-26-2013, 07:17 PM
I live in Ontario, and the summer this year is not bad, Anthony any time u want to come for a visit , u will be welcome:)

Anthony Mendez
08-26-2013, 08:17 PM
I live in Ontario, and the summer this year is not bad, Anthony any time u want to come for a visit , u will be welcome:)

Thanks Dahila :)