PDA

View Full Version : ??

emtw12
08-23-2013, 02:25 AM
whst physical symptoms do people suffer with daily? and Is it constant or just on and off?

rhar
08-23-2013, 03:14 AM
Constant off balance feeling
Dizziness
Spaced out feeling
Feeling faint/lightheaded
Numbness in face, legs
Feel like I can't walk properly

I could go on and on and on and....

autumnbee123
08-23-2013, 03:18 AM
Constant off balance feeling
Dizziness
Spaced out feeling
Feeling faint/lightheaded
Numbness in face, legs
Feel like I can't walk properly

I could go on and on and on and....

I have all these!!! And I have a bunch of eye issues as well. My most recent. I saw one of my pupils was bigger than the other!! And lord, googling that was the WRONG thing to do! I have very sure signs of a brain tumor. So I've asphyxiated myself on having one of course. Although I've thought this for many months that put the cherry on top of it.

rhar
08-23-2013, 03:28 AM
I have all these!!! And I have a bunch of eye issues as well. My most recent. I saw one of my pupils was bigger than the other!! And lord, googling that was the WRONG thing to do! I have very sure signs of a brain tumor. So I've asphyxiated myself on having one of course. Although I've thought this for many months that put the cherry on top of it.

Yep I've had brain tumor, this tumor, that tumor haha.. I guess it's severe stress and anxiety.
Worse thing is I get it when I don't feel anxious!!

I get eye problems too - like everything swooshes when I turn my head quickly, my eyes feel like they shake.. It's horrendous

autumnbee123
08-23-2013, 03:34 AM
Same here! I don't feel anxious too much anymore. But my symptoms are constant! I'm thinking about them constantly but don't get a panic attack till they're really bad! And when I do get a panic attack its relieving for me because I feel my heart beat. And I like that. Lol. I'm twisted. But my eye symptoms are far strange. I found someone with the EXACT same eye symptoms as me. I thought I was the only one who had them since they are so bizzare. It has to do with dark/black spots in my peripheral vision. My extreme peripheral vision. Like I have to turntable head completely to the left or right as I possibly can to see them. And I have like 10 other eye symptoms that are progressively getting worse it seems. Eh.