PDA

View Full Version : My throat!

MegC
08-22-2013, 07:45 PM
Hey all! I have been lucky for a while to not have to many things happening in my life!! But lately I have been very aware of my throat and tongue! As if they are both swollen... But they are not! Believe me, I check constantly! I have had some big changes.... Put my baby in kindergarten , went back to work full time (been at home for 7 years)...... And feeling overwhelmed with all my other kids stuff he has going in! Just wondering if this was a symptom anyone else has had!!!???

KitahD
08-22-2013, 07:59 PM
I haven't had this one, but after reading your post, I might! I did freak myself out about rabies after a dog bite recently. Horrible anxiety.

Rickk90
08-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Hey all! I have been lucky for a while to not have to many things happening in my life!! But lately I have been very aware of my throat and tongue! As if they are both swollen... But they are not! Believe me, I check constantly! I have had some big changes.... Put my baby in kindergarten , went back to work full time (been at home for 7 years)...... And feeling overwhelmed with all my other kids stuff he has going in! Just wondering if this was a symptom anyone else has had!!!???

I've been having similar symptoms.
My throat feels as if its closing up & difficulty swallowing.

MegC
08-22-2013, 08:01 PM
Ha!!! I'm with ya!!! Had to quit watching Greys Anayomy years ago cuz I would wake up with the exact same problem as one of the patients they were treating the night before! Weird huh?!?! Ha!

MegC
08-22-2013, 08:03 PM
I've been having similar symptoms.
My throat feels as if its closing up & difficulty swallowing.

Thank you... Just to hear I'm not alone is reassuring. This sucks!

Rickk90
08-22-2013, 08:06 PM
Thank you... Just to hear I'm not alone is reassuring. This sucks!
It really does suck!
Even wearing seat belts and stuff makes my neck feel even worse

MegC
08-22-2013, 08:23 PM
It really does suck!
Even wearing seat belts and stuff makes my neck feel even worse

Yeah..... Seatbelts, shirts, in my case an apron and purse! Ugh!!!! Maybe we need a stiff drink!

Rickk90
08-22-2013, 08:31 PM
Yeah..... Seatbelts, shirts, in my case an apron and purse! Ugh!!!! Maybe we need a stiff drink!

3 shots
Lol jk

Chiant5
08-23-2013, 01:23 PM
I had a slight cough and irritation in my throat about a month ago and became worried it was an asbestos related ailment being in the roofing industry for many years. It's gone now but it has left a legacy of coherant worry of other things. I am a laid back person but stupid things worry me.