PDA

View Full Version : Gah!!!

shoestring
08-22-2013, 07:33 PM
I wish I could wake up Tomorrow and not have any anxiety, not experience phobias, no depression...just for a day! One day! Or an hour! Or minute! Is the really too much to ask?!

KitahD
08-22-2013, 07:34 PM
It really is exhausting...

shoestring
08-22-2013, 07:37 PM
It really is exhausting...

:( it just never stops.

Stephj526
08-22-2013, 10:34 PM
That would be awesome. A world free of anxiety for any amount of time....sounds pretty great to me!

str8trippin
08-22-2013, 10:58 PM
Ditto. It Is incredibly exhausting. Imagine...if a minute or an hour would be a miracle, what on earth would a week or a month feel like? It feels so far out of my grasp.

solta
08-23-2013, 01:34 AM
I've started having a lot of days when I've not spent a single second thinking about anxiety. My personal "best" has been a week of no anxiety. This has really changed me and I've started to enjoy even the smallest things life has to offer. As long as I'm anxiety free I'm happy. That's all I need. The bad thing about having great days is when the anxiety hits again. Its so much harder to get used to again :(

Stephj526
08-23-2013, 06:16 AM
I've started having a lot of days when I've not spent a single second thinking about anxiety. My personal "best" has been a week of no anxiety. This has really changed me and I've started to enjoy even the smallest things life has to offer. As long as I'm anxiety free I'm happy. That's all I need. The bad thing about having great days is when the anxiety hits again. Its so much harder to get used to again :(

Congrats on the success!

solta
08-23-2013, 12:34 PM
Congrats on the success!

Thanks :) That's actually the first time anyone has said something positive about me feeling better. Feels good