PDA

View Full Version : Anyone online?

loopylou
08-22-2013, 02:45 PM
Anyone online and up for a chat? Feeling a little anxious (as usual) and it would be good to hear from someone who knows how I'm feeling

mkgirl01
08-22-2013, 03:39 PM
You can message me whenever you need

loopylou
08-22-2013, 04:01 PM
That's really good to know thanks. The same applies to you too:)

locksey
08-22-2013, 05:21 PM
Anyone online and up for a chat? Feeling a little anxious (as usual) and it would be good to hear from someone who knows how I'm feeling

I did look 4u online but yr name wasn't there . . It was about 20mins after u had posted ... Hope yr ok now

loopylou
08-22-2013, 07:16 PM
Hi locksey, thanks for asking and I'm ok. My name is loopylou and this is the first time I've ever been on a forum and not great at computers in general lol. I'm probably not doing things quite right. About to get anxious again coz its almost time for me to sleep and like most it seems i don't sleep very well and get anxious about it. How are you doing?

KitahD
08-22-2013, 07:33 PM
I get anxious about going to sleep as well. Get worried that I won't be able to fall asleep and that I'll become manic...though I've never been manic.

loopylou
08-22-2013, 07:45 PM
Yeah I know how you feel. I know this sounds selfish but it helps speaking to people like you that actually know first hand what I'm going through, which obviously means you're suffering too. Do you find you still get new physical things happen either when you're anxious or when you feel at your most relaxed ( which if like me this isn't often)

KitahD
08-22-2013, 07:53 PM
Which things do you experience?

loopylou
08-22-2013, 08:05 PM
Well my worst was just before Christmas I was woken in the night with a very fast heartbeat. It didnt hurt or make me breathless just frightened the life out of me. At first i was sort of confused but not panicky coz I'd just woken up, but then when it didnt stop I went into total panic mode. This all lasted 15 minutes until my husband calmed me down. I've had this a few times since then but am now on beta blockers so the last attack lasted less than 5 minutes. I've seen a cardiologist and had ECG done and 24 hour ECG which were normal. This only happens when I'm sleeping but I've convinced myself its something serious :(

locksey
08-23-2013, 03:37 AM
Hi locksey, thanks for asking and I'm ok. My name is loopylou and this is the first time I've ever been on a forum and not great at computers in general lol. I'm probably not doing things quite right. About to get anxious again coz its almost time for me to sleep and like most it seems i don't sleep very well and get anxious about it. How are you doing?

Hiya.... Yeah I'd never been on any type ov forum b4 until I cane in here ... It's help seeing I'm not the only one who thinks like I do and freaks out over things ... What country u from ?