PDA

View Full Version : Best test for the heart?

padrepio34
08-21-2013, 05:24 PM
Hey guys just wanna know whats the best test for the heart for them to find anything?

Rickk90
08-21-2013, 05:57 PM
Hey guys just wanna know whats the best test for the heart for them to find anything?
Stress Test, Echo, Holter Monitor

padrepio34
08-21-2013, 06:12 PM
I did a stress test she just told me i had to lose a little weight...then they did i guess it like a sono gram that they look at the screen? Everything was fine that was two months ago..

padrepio34
08-21-2013, 06:14 PM
I just keep getting discomfort feeling at my left side heart feels like a heart attack i guess its all the anxiety causing this? I feel like im gonna drop dead ughh anyone feels like that

Rickk90
08-21-2013, 06:17 PM
I just keep getting discomfort feeling at my left side heart feels like a heart attack i guess its all the anxiety causing this? I feel like im gonna drop dead ughh anyone feels like that

I know exactly what you're talking about. I've had those symptoms myself and still do at times. But yeah a sonogram is good, just another term used for Echo.

padrepio34
08-21-2013, 06:30 PM
Oh so its called an echo then? Yea its bad brother i wish it would stop its bad i tell myself thats it im done lol but i still here..im trying hard when its comes on that its nothing but then i think the worst you know..you still get those? And sometimes i get soreness in my left arm

MrsJ88
08-21-2013, 06:31 PM
Oh so its called an echo then? Yea its bad brother i wish it would stop its bad i tell myself thats it im done lol but i still here..im trying hard when its comes on that its nothing but then i think the worst you know..you still get those? And sometimes i get soreness in my left arm

I get all this same stuff also

Rickk90
08-21-2013, 06:35 PM

I still get them but over time developed new symptoms unfortunately. Lots of times while working out I felt as if my heart was going to explode and i'd go to the ER and they would just hit me "Anxiety" lol.
I've felt that soreness before and now recently developed muscle twitching.

Rickk90
08-21-2013, 06:36 PM
and yeah its called an echo (echocardiogram) pretty much checks how the valves of your heart are working if i'm correct.

padrepio34
08-21-2013, 06:39 PM
Thanks brother for the support im just hoping this will end one day..its sucks becuz last week i was doin good no symptoms and then monday bang out of no where i hate that feeling i was gonna run out of work thanks god i didnt..but hope that we all could get thru this God bless you my man!

anthonyjbro760
08-21-2013, 07:18 PM
Angiogram to check for blockages the other test won't really tell you much unless your ready to Mac your insurance out I honestly think even if you get all the test n they clear you, it won't change anything you will still worry or worry bout somthing else to each there own when it comes to this horrid anxiety

padrepio34
08-21-2013, 07:32 PM
Well i think if there was a problem the cardio dr would have done that test you describe but alot of people say that the echo and stress test will rule out anything for further testing they would have done the one u said