PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant

anxietygirl143
08-21-2013, 11:34 AM
Ok so I'm going into inducement tommarow iv been suffering with palpitations for more then a year now I'm scared because when I left things up I get it so now I'm scared of labor / pushing I also get bad chest pressure with it and headache .. & I also suffer from gerd acid reflux I'm really scared please pray for me

defmunel
08-21-2013, 11:39 AM
Hang in there. I feel ya. Im 20 weeks now, terrible gerd. To the point it has hurt my esophagus and caused bleeding.I'm also extremely tachy the whole time. Pregnancy is not easy.

Do you have someone who will be with you in the delivery room?

I've hired a doula to be there with me. I'm hoping it will help.

Good luck, and enjoy your baby!

sharacel91
08-21-2013, 03:37 PM
Good luck!! Not that you will need it I'm sure it Will all go very well :) I do really feel for you I'm 4 months pregnant and dreading labour as when I have birth to my son a few years ago I had high blood pressure through out labour but the drs weren't worried just me. Your in the right place try and relax and enjoy your new baby :) x

MrsJ88
08-21-2013, 08:20 PM
Trust me when I say this!! I have extreme anxiety, health anxiety, worry about my heart non stop and gave birth to my son last November and I worried and panicked for 9 months about my chest issues and pushing/labor! In the end once I was in labor I had zero anxiety... Didn't even think about anxiety especially with the pushing and my chest never hurt either.

laurentellez
08-21-2013, 08:35 PM
I had anxiety too.. my daughter is 10months too. They told me. That I was needing a csection. .. omg I was scared.. until the prepped me.. I was more excited about having that precious baby in my hands then anything else... calm down... u will be fine... yay yay yay... u little one is on it's way.... woot woot

anxietygirl143
08-23-2013, 04:02 AM
Ok so I'm going into inducement tommarow iv been suffering with palpitations for more then a year now I'm scared because when I left things up I get it so now I'm scared of labor / pushing I also get bad chest pressure with it and headache .. & I also suffer from gerd acid reflux I'm really scared please pray for me

Thanks so much all as I'm I'm in the hospital with contractions now I really appreciate it I'm trying to take it easy :)