PDA

View Full Version : Constant dizzyness and shortness of breath

chelseasmile
08-21-2013, 05:21 AM
I have been to hospital everything was fine had a fast heart rate that's finally gone down . But I can't stop thinking about my heart and breathing now I struggle to catch my breath when I talk and move around :( is this anxiety.. I always seem to think I'm dying from everything even though all my bloods are good and there's never anything seriously wrong and I'm 24! Also I'm very dizzy. I keep thinking my brain has no oxygen even if I'm breathing fine gah I hate health anxiety..someone help

anxietysux
08-21-2013, 05:51 AM
I feel like that every day! I feel like I constantly have to catch my breath and like force myself to breath. It's so uncomfortable. I'm also dizzy and off balance all day long and I don't really have an appetite so I'm afraid I'm dizzy cause I didn't eat and I will pass out! The list goes on! I know how you feel, it's just anxiety but sometimes it's really hard to believe . Hang in there

chelseasmile
08-21-2013, 06:00 AM
I feel like that every day! I feel like I constantly have to catch my breath and like force myself to breath. It's so uncomfortable. I'm also dizzy and off balance all day long and I don't really have an appetite so I'm afraid I'm dizzy cause I didn't eat and I will pass out! The list goes on! I know how you feel, it's just anxiety but sometimes it's really hard to believe . Hang in there

This saddens me to know there are others in the same boat. I don't know what to do to help this issue :( I want to breath normally. When I look at others I keep thinking I want what they have. A normal life. This sucks :(

shelley15
08-21-2013, 08:00 AM
I feel like this to! I'm 24 and have been feeling dizzy/faint/lightheaded/off balance for 5 months now I keep thinking there is something wrong with me even tho I've had 2 ecgs, blood tests, sugar levels. It's so frustrating I can't live a normal life. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

mylove9080
08-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Yes i feel short of breath now

anxietysux
08-21-2013, 04:04 PM
This saddens me to know there are others in the same boat. I don't know what to do to help this issue :( I want to breath normally. When I look at others I keep thinking I want what they have. A normal life. This sucks :(

I just try to ignore it but its so hard to do!!! I just started back on lexapro on Monday so I'm hoping it starts working!! I hope you feel better :)

rhar
08-21-2013, 04:46 PM
I feel dizzy 25/7 too - sometimes it's a really hard feeling to explain... Like I feel buzzed and like I could just float backwards.. Very weird sensation and I hate it!!

JustAnotherAttack
08-27-2013, 08:33 PM
Anyone been checked for vertigo? Because from what I understand that causes extreme dizzyness. I've had it for quite a while, but dismissed the possibility of vertigo just because I want to, lol. But it would explain some of the feelings I have!