PDA

View Full Version : New TO This Forum

chris70
08-20-2013, 05:20 PM
Greetings,
I'm 20 and have suffered from health anxiety for a while now. Lately i've been having a tender scalp and difficulty swallowing. Feels like im going to Choke or something. When i touch the bottom of my neck muscles they also feel weird. Hope i dont have epiglottis or any of those scary things.
Can any of u relate?

sgran002
08-20-2013, 05:22 PM
Yes this is caused by stress. When the body is in deep stress our body gets all messed up. It sucks

chris70
08-20-2013, 05:30 PM
Yes this is caused by stress. When the body is in deep stress our body gets all messed up. It sucks

Thank you for the quick response.
I just freak out becuse it feels like I'm getting strangled times /:

Anxiety sucks!

sgran002
08-20-2013, 05:53 PM
No problem. I know what you mean. It can be scary.

chris70
08-20-2013, 06:02 PM
No problem. I know what you mean. It can be scary.

I know this is part of my anxiety but is it normal to be able to see your epiglottis ? whenever i stick my tongue far out im able to kind of see it /: freaks me even more out (and im not talking about the uvula)

frankzito
08-20-2013, 06:14 PM
I know this is part of my anxiety but is it normal to be able to see your epiglottis ? whenever i stick my tongue far out im able to kind of see it /: freaks me even more out (and im not talking about the uvula)

If you stick it out far enough, you will see it. It's a strange looking apparatus

chris70
08-20-2013, 06:20 PM
If you stick it out far enough, you will see it. It's a strange looking apparatus
set my mind at ease, thanks
theres lots of people online that say its normal and some that say its not, had me worried.

frankzito
08-20-2013, 06:39 PM
set my mind at ease, thanks
theres lots of people online that say its normal and some that say its not, had me worried.

Your welcome