PDA

View Full Version : Boyfriend is away!!

Miss.GracieN
08-20-2013, 09:25 AM
I hate this, I feel horrible because I know people go through a lot worse than this. My boyfriend is away with Army Cadets for 11 days, and once he's back I can't see him for another 2. So I can't see him for 13 days. He doesn't have his phone with him because he doesn't want to risk it getting stolen or broken. I feel like I'm over reacting and I probably am. I just feel like a nervous wreck now he isn't here. It's stupid. I just don't know what to do. He went yesterday (19th August) and gets back on the 30th. I don't know if it will get easier or harder. On Facebook, his Cadet force puts pictures on and posts things. I saw a few of him and they let friends and family send messages. But they can't reply and now I'm anxious. I don't know what to do. I'm writing letters morning and night, not to send them...but for myself. They make me feel better. But I'm really not coping

sgran002
08-20-2013, 10:46 AM
I tend to get like this too. You're so use to being around them that when they are away you can't cope. If I were you I would gain a hobby that can help time pass by. Hanging out with friends, reading, watching your favorite tv shows or movies, anything to get your mind off that he is gone.