PDA

View Full Version : rough morning

Kay16
08-20-2013, 06:25 AM
I woke up in an attack. Seriously contemplated calling in sick. A lot of this has to do with my schedule being changed tomorrow. I know when it gets here ill be ok but i freak out until then. I really don't want to go to work today :( i know i have to. I have this battle with myself all the time, 1/2 of my anxiety is being frustrated with myself. I know i can i just don't want to

loopylou
08-21-2013, 05:26 PM
I woke up in an attack. Seriously contemplated calling in sick. A lot of this has to do with my schedule being changed tomorrow. I know when it gets here ill be ok but i freak out until then. I really don't want to go to work today :( i know i have to. I have this battle with myself all the time, 1/2 of my anxiety is being frustrated with myself. I know i can i just don't want to

Hi I'm new to this site and have been suffering anxiety and panic for years. I've been where u are many times and really feel for you and the constant fight within yourself. I've been woken in the night on a few occasions of late with an extremely fast heart rate. This has frightened the life out of me and all hospital tests are fine but my head still says something serious is wrong with me and like you this is a constant fight with myself. I hope you start to find things easier soon