PDA

View Full Version : having a PA right now

MissyTone
08-19-2013, 07:16 PM
Okay so its day 3 of being on celexa and the past two days I have either been out of it or so hyper it was like I was on meth or coke and 20 espressos I was alllll over the place still no anxiety just knew I had to ride it out. Today I had energy but not to bad
Now I was sitting at my computer about to start my homework and my mouth is dry tounge feeling yucky...part of the meds side effects drinking water and my whole torso got superrr hot where I jumped up and ran into my room.jump in a cool shower I took a flexeril and a lisinopril I lay down to do my breathing video and after a bit checked my blood pressure 209/147 .....kept breathing.chest and arms burning pain as I tried breathing slow and deep. It went down 180/114 ....relaxing more....I just hate not getting warning signs like I usually have been lately its a full on bad as hell attack and then my legs and hands cramp it hurts to type this but I'm not gonna stop. I feel a lot better but still in pain......uggghhh I know its just gonna take time for my body to get used to it. I know its just anxiety and I know I'm okay and that I'm going to be okay. Its just how much I am in pain after the attacks due to my neuropathy ....I wish it was easier to calm down my body when I'm calm in my head ....or trying to remind myself I'm okay then little thoughts of having to call 911 start and I can bring my thoughts back to noooo its a PA you're fineeee....but my body flips out in some other way..I'm not even anxious anymore I'm Pissed off at the whole having anxiety in the first place. ....thanks for lettin me vent and if anyone needs to talk or wants someone to just listen let me know

MrsJ88
08-19-2013, 07:23 PM
Okay so its day 3 of being on celexa and the past two days I have either been out of it or so hyper it was like I was on meth or coke and 20 espressos I was alllll over the place still no anxiety just knew I had to ride it out. Today I had energy but not to bad
Now I was sitting at my computer about to start my homework and my mouth is dry tounge feeling yucky...part of the meds side effects drinking water and my whole torso got superrr hot where I jumped up and ran into my room.jump in a cool shower I took a flexeril and a lisinopril I lay down to do my breathing video and after a bit checked my blood pressure 209/147 .....kept breathing.chest and arms burning pain as I tried breathing slow and deep. It went down 180/114 ....relaxing more....I just hate not getting warning signs like I usually have been lately its a full on bad as hell attack and then my legs and hands cramp it hurts to type this but I'm not gonna stop. I feel a lot better but still in pain......uggghhh I know its just gonna take time for my body to get used to it. I know its just anxiety and I know I'm okay and that I'm going to be okay. Its just how much I am in pain after the attacks due to my neuropathy ....I wish it was easier to calm down my body when I'm calm in my head ....or trying to remind myself I'm okay then little thoughts of having to call 911 start and I can bring my thoughts back to noooo its a PA you're fineeee....but my body flips out in some other way..I'm not even anxious anymore I'm Pissed off at the whole having anxiety in the first place. ....thanks for lettin me vent and if anyone needs to talk or wants someone to just listen let me know

Sorry you had such a bad attack! I know how that is, and I am trying to get homework done as well (I go online) I am also having some anxiety tonight. My left eye is freaking out and twitching/having blurry spells all thought out today and last night :( ugh

MissyTone
08-19-2013, 07:28 PM
My vision has been off too or my perception but its crazy how easy I can refer my incidents or symptoms o anxiety now. I actually am able to....until lately lol now its no warning holy crap I'm dying PAs....I don't know if its the celexa or what but I gotta ride it out I have to remember alllll day its anxiety not worry if I am gonna have an attack I am just thinking I have anxiety I am okay lol its not like it was an overnight thing but I'm not going to let it win anymore

MrsJ88
08-19-2013, 07:42 PM
My vision has been off too or my perception but its crazy how easy I can refer my incidents or symptoms o anxiety now. I actually am able to....until lately lol now its no warning holy crap I'm dying PAs....I don't know if its the celexa or what but I gotta ride it out I have to remember alllll day its anxiety not worry if I am gonna have an attack I am just thinking I have anxiety I am okay lol its not like it was an overnight thing but I'm not going to let it win anymore

Yeah I understand. I feel like I'm dying a lot. It's scary. I'm not on any meds due to breast feeding but I'm hoping the eye crap is just anxiety.

MissyTone
08-19-2013, 08:05 PM
It is.... remember that even if its not you will do what it takes to make it better. Just like anxiety if you feed the fire it keeps burning ....tell yourself everyday ....I have anxiety I know I'm okay I may be anxious but it will go away. I'm not going to submit to my anxiety. .....it sounds silly but if you say it and mean it it helps