PDA

View Full Version : so scared!!

Nikki01
08-19-2013, 06:56 PM
I am having heart palpitations and I get sooo scared. Is anyone else going through this? I have been to the hospital because of it and the doctor wasnt concerned at all and said they are actually quite normal and some people dont even know they have them. But since I can feel mine I get scared and I Googled pvcs and that was a mistake!!! Now I feel like im just going to die or have a heart attack. I have problems trying to sleep sometimes cuz im scared im going to die. Im going to make a dr appointment with the cardiologists tomorrow maybe having normal results would help? Any advice?

MissyTone
08-19-2013, 07:20 PM
Honestly some people just have palpatations if you google anything make sure you add with anxiety or you'll just feed into your own panic. Tests with the Cardiologist are a great way of verifying you're ok. I remind myself daily that I took the tests nothings wrong and I ride out the attack then share it in here.... you are going to be ok you have to believe it too

jdt384
08-19-2013, 07:26 PM
I've had heart palpitations before, and heavy "noticeable" heart beats many times, but after getting checked, doctors confirmed that I am healthy young man and what I felt is most likely from anxiety. I know how annoying/scary it can be. Hang in there....you will be fine

alankay
08-19-2013, 08:34 PM
We all get skipped or double beats at times. Caffeine can cause them for me. :( alankay

em1
08-20-2013, 03:37 AM
Hello yes I've had this for years,I know it can be really scary but even my friends that don't have anxiety get this from time to time,I've had test after test and my heart is fine and yours is to :)