PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety!!!

MrsJ88
08-18-2013, 07:09 PM
Stabbing chest pains! Hope it's just anxiety!

MrsJ88
08-18-2013, 07:10 PM
Now just a lingering pain all over chest

MrsJ88
08-18-2013, 07:13 PM
When I raise up from laying back I get a straining pain feeling in my heart area. What is going on?!

robocop01
08-18-2013, 07:28 PM
Do you exercise often? I've had that before and it was a strained muscle that run down the side I my ribcage but causes pain all over. Also just remember if you lay back and try to sit up and it hurts it's most like a nerve or muscle. Just relax and try not to strain it more.

MrsJ88
08-18-2013, 07:41 PM
Do you exercise often? I've had that before and it was a strained muscle that run down the side I my ribcage but causes pain all over. Also just remember if you lay back and try to sit up and it hurts it's most like a nerve or muscle. Just relax and try not to strain it more.

No never work out.... Been having these pains on and off for a year

MrsJ88
08-18-2013, 07:43 PM
The straining feeling though just now started so you could be right about that

emtw12
08-19-2013, 01:48 AM
it's weird isn't it? I suffer chest pains on n off all day but they've gone away and I've been replaced with a pain in my left breast only when I breathe in or move quick :/ had it before as well x

raggamuffin
08-19-2013, 01:50 AM
It's anxiety. Nothing more, nothing less. The more you fixate or worry about it the longer you make it last. I know you want it to stop therefore don't worry about it. Let it happen and come and go. But don't let it stop you living your life. Get on with your day to day and ignore it. Don't rise to the bait and don't give in to worry. It's nothing sinister or anything related to your heart. It's fatigued muscles and a worn out body. Just let it do it's thing and it'll pass soon enough.

Ed

MrsJ88
08-19-2013, 03:13 PM
It's anxiety. Nothing more, nothing less. The more you fixate or worry about it the longer you make it last. I know you want it to stop therefore don't worry about it. Let it happen and come and go. But don't let it stop you living your life. Get on with your day to day and ignore it. Don't rise to the bait and don't give in to worry. It's nothing sinister or anything related to your heart. It's fatigued muscles and a worn out body. Just let it do it's thing and it'll pass soon enough.

Ed

Thanks so much Ed!