PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone relate?

mkgirl01
08-18-2013, 03:02 PM
I feel like my anxiety started out of the blue can anyone relate?

CathHelena
08-18-2013, 04:20 PM
Yeah, mine did kinda too, so Wierd :s

emtw12
08-19-2013, 01:50 AM
Mine did for no reason :/ I was just out shopping ad felt like I couldn't breathe and felt shaky n ever since I've been having loads of pain n aches. I think I get these more than actual anxiety :/

raggamuffin
08-19-2013, 01:54 AM
I don't think it does to be honest. Ask yourself how well you sdeal with stress? Are you quick to anger? Short temper? Quick to feeling sad or very happy?

I think the people who get anxiety are what's called the Type A Personality. It's a theory that categorizes people. I wouldn't say it's fool proof. But people who tend to have emotions change at the drop of the hat and get stressed and worried more than other people will no doubt feel some form of anxiety or depression.

Also how fulfilled are you in life? Depression and aniety can result from feeling like life isn't really going anywhere and not feeling fulfilled.

Sometimes it takes a bit of digging but you can usually find the source of the anxiety. Then when the panic attacks and symptoms come along we have it in ourselves to stop it there and then through understanding why the body is causing these symptoms. Because of excess stress and worry. But people usually panic, add secondary worries and fear and the body becomes even more overwhelmed and even more symptoms begin to emerge.

This often leads to a vicious circle whereby anxiety continues on for a lot longer than it needs to.

Ed

mkgirl01
08-19-2013, 06:53 AM
Thanks so much Ed!! I would say I'm def short tempered and worry a lot ... Before everything started I was stressed but I didn't actually think I'd develop and anxiety disorder. Haha.... Now when. Symptom comes I freak out and I fear that the doctors missed something