PDA

View Full Version : Facebook

emtw12
08-18-2013, 09:44 AM
read on Facebook before - name 3 signs of a heart attack.
people are saying left arm pain/tingling. chest pain left side and shortness of breathe..
I've had all them at once and separate times :/ why does anxiety mimic ha? and has people also had this ??

laurentellez
08-18-2013, 09:56 AM
Read anxiety symptoms-arm and hand tingling, chest pain, and shortness of breath.
Harsh reality-we really don't know when it is or isn't our heart.. just relax. We can't prevent some things from happening.. There's no need to worry because worrying only makes things worse.. when I had my panic attack about 3 weeks ago I thought I was dying.. I started moving my body real quick and the feeling went away.. only lasted 3 min tops, but I let it get to that point where I had those" heart attack feelings. " don't let it get that far. I couldn't help mine. My friend was driving and I let it build up so bad she had to pull over because I couldn't take it anymore.. DONT let it get to that stage. Idk why some people want to fight it?? Just get up and be mobile... walk quickly talk to yourself and stay, "stop its just anxiety" over and over and u will be amazed how. fast u come out of it... I always do... How long have u had anxiety???

robocop01
08-18-2013, 10:22 AM
I've been suffering with anxiety and panic attacks for two years now. Just started working with a therapist who diagnosed me with anxiety disorder and panic attack disorder. He has shown me some techniques for breathing and focusing to help slow down the panic attacks. Sometimes I can make them disappear and sometimes they come on so strong I have no control because it happens so fast. I know it's all in my head, but it's difficult to handle sometimes. I like getting on here and posting when I'm starting to feel anxious because typing it out makes me calm down for some reason. Stay strong.